What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

🤣🤣🤣 this is gold

my man denzel GIF

I love how the Nubs keep saying that Folsom is going to be 90% red. They don't realize that this is the first home game of the Prime Era, do they?

The secondary market is going to be so huge on this, even putting second mortgages on their double-wides and doubling up on their meth production isn't going to get them enough cash.

I love how the Nubs keep saying that Folsom is going to be 90% red. They don't realize that this is the first home game of the Prime Era, do they?

The secondary market is going to be so huge on this, even putting second mortgages on their double-wides and doubling up on their meth production isn't going to get them enough cash.
We'll see. I don't think it will be as bad as last time but I'm still expecting to be disappointed. Hope I'm wrong.

Yesterday, at 4:47pm there was a new Husker thread on Huskermax titled "Transfer TE Arik Gilbert is N".

5.5 hours later, finally at post #51 on page 4, a poster dropped the bomb:
I hate to say it but he has some severe mental health problems. There was strong smoke that he was diagnosed bipolar/manic or schizophrenia at the end of the LSU tenure. LSU team had him on good meds, but they killed the desire/motivation to play football. His mom and UGA staff thought he’d do better close to home so he transferred. He stopped the meds to play but UGA staff found out that was a bad idea. Something happened that got him dismissed from the team but I believe it was announced that he was portaling. Hopefully Nebraska is prepared to offer the resources necessary to help him if/when he encounters a hurdle. A win for him at this point would just be graduating from college, let alone playing a meaningful down of football.

Watching the air come out of that board was something. Not because of this kids issues, but because of their ridiculous behavior and apparent naivete. They didn't even know he'd been dismissed from the UGA team in October.

Nobody was offering Gilbert a bag except Nebraska. It's an extremely risky gamble with their NIL.

Now, with that said, I hope this kid can figure things out and that Nebraska can help him get on the right track to living a good life. I wish all the kids success individually, but I root against Nebraska with a passion and always will. But watching 5.5 hours of celebration turn to "wait, what?" was amazing.

Sad for the kid. Not only will he have to manage his illness in a place far from home, but it's one of the coldest and non-Southern places you can find.

Then, he has to deal with the fanbase. Delusional, unrelentingly irrational, and demanding as hell. I'm actually afraid for him.

Sad for the kid. Not only will he have to manage his illness in a place far from home, but it's one of the coldest and non-Southern places you can find.

Then, he has to deal with the fanbase. Delusional, unrelentingly irrational, and demanding as hell. I'm actually afraid for him.

Well, they do have the Lawrence Phillips Center For Getting Athletes The Help They Need and Not Overlooking Obvious Red Flags Because They're Good At Football, so that's nice.

Back