What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I'm super confused as to what is going on here.

Is this a kinda look alike but not really thing?

Cause all I'm seeing is Dollar Store Andy Reid and two dudes who don't care much for shaving.
I don't know either. One dude is the new nebraska coach - I recognized his name - and maybe the other dude is Mr. Wally from the original Vacation movie. He's holding the NIL bag, as you can see.

And the dude who lives in his parent's basement thought those two looked alike?

It's tough to say with these down-home-folksy types.

How do you know the difference between a fresh Twinkie and a stale one?
kingpin GIF

So, there’s a statue that brings good luck if you rub its belly dedicated to students who died before graduation. Is this some kind of a cognitive dissonance test before walking on campus?

I'm assuming that's Saint Louis University. Their mascot is the Billiken, and it's a Jesuit university, so the statue of Saint Ignatius makes sense too.

Decent thread on ***max on Coach Prime. Some comments are reasonable, some not so much
One thing that has surprised me during this crazy recruiting transformation with CP: So many top recruits have CU in their final list of schools but I rarely see ****braska listed. There was a time when ****braska was usually in the final list. Maybe that will change since they've really been down in the dumps (though as bad as they've been, we've been worse the past couple years). The transformation with CP has been insane
https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/deions-a-buffoon-but-he-sure-isn’t-messing-around.135716/

Decent thread on ***max on Coach Prime. Some comments are reasonable, some not so much
One thing that has surprised me during this crazy recruiting transformation with CP: So many top recruits have CU in their final list of schools but I rarely see ****braska listed. There was a time when ****braska was usually in the final list. Maybe that will change since they've really been down in the dumps (though as bad as they've been, we've been worse the past couple years). The transformation with CP has been insane
https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/deions-a-buffoon-but-he-sure-isn’t-messing-around.135716/
I closed this as soon as I read that our gold jacket wearing HC was all flash and no substance as a player.

Back