What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

They were far less mouthy from the very beginning today. They were in our faces before the game in 2019.
Last time I felt compelled to (and did) stand at the exit by the visitor section and clap obnoxiously while I loudly congratulated them on playing a good game. Today it didn’t feel like it was worth my time 😎

Last edited:
So when does the Matt Rhule = “Fatt Thule” start? He has no dignity, once he figured that The Buffaloes were going to stomp them…he turtles and starts walking back the **** talk.

**** him, he’s been found out. He should have stayed at **** Bailer…
It was “find out” day.

It would have been better if someone had a chair like the sweet tea party.
kNub players in the hotel room tonight - quietly searching info for entering the transfer portal…
WHY do they get a hotel? Put them on a bus and bye!

Huskers around me were nice folks. I was nice and polite. One dude was chanting “this ain’t TCU”. He left in the 3rd quarter after being heckled into oblivion.

One dude on the way out said “worst football fans ever” and got an immediate “and you just got your ****ing asses kicked. How does that feel loser?”

It’s amazing how hard they (and much of the rest of the world) tries to avoid acknowledging that we are actually just a really good football team.
They criticize our use of the transfer portal but ignore that they have 62 new players.

They think of NIL as their salvation but are probably putting out much more that the Buffs are in NIL. Wouldn't surprise me if Shedeur and Hunter don't end up with some big actual NIL contracts but Prime isn't trying to out NIL people to recruit. He is selling his ability to get guys a shot at the NFL, he is selling a program where kids want to be a part of the culture, where they have Prime as a guide and a father figure, where they are surrounded by people who have been highly successful.

"We won a lot of game when Devanny and Osborne were our coaches" doesn't resonate with kids who come from backgrounds that are completely different and who weren't born when Nebraska was relevant.

Yeah I was going to guess 20-25% but they were waaaaaaay less noticeable than 2019 because they rarely had much to cheer about. Also maybe just perception, but didn’t see anywhere near the number of Nub fans tailgating around campus that I did last time.
Seemed on TV to be a lot less than prior games. Disappointed that outside of the visitors section it seemed to be reddest in the sections in front of Balch, sections that should be filled with long time season ticket holders.

Need to keep in mind that that bright red polyester stands out against a background of black, gold, and white so it seems like more than is there. Add to this that much of it is size 3X and above and it can look like there are a lot more of them than are actually there.

Best part of the morning. We are in an absolute log jam trying to enter the stadium next to balch. It’s getting pushy and a bunch of coeds pushed through the line and a husker fan started complaining. One of the girls started cussing at him and then turned around and puked in one of the trash cans. Everyone cleared out and she went on for a minute or more. She finished up, wiped her mouth, turned back around and said “**** Nebraska!!!” Hilarious but a bit cringe and one buff fan said well at least she made it in the compost bin.

Best part of the morning. We are in an absolute log jam trying to enter the stadium next to balch. It’s getting pushy and a bunch of coeds pushed through the line and a husker fan started complaining. One of the girls started cussing at him and then turned around and puked in one of the trash cans. Everyone cleared out and she went on for a minute or more. She finished up, wiped her mouth, turned back around and said “**** Nebraska!!!” Hilarious but a bit cringe and one buff fan said well at least she made it in the compost bin.
This is amazing!

Ok last one I got almost zero texts from my husker acquaintances but they all got this in the fourth quarter
dave chappelle blouses GIF

Back