What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Hi @Dave, you never answered my question, bitch.

@Dave
Checking In Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Way to keep it classy nubs

I'm positive that this nub fan also has many stories about traveling to boulder and having a car keyed, tires slashed, grandma hit by a piss balloon, and his sister/wife hit in the head by batteries and a marshmallow filled nail.

I'm positive that this nub fan also has many stories about traveling to boulder and having a car keyed, tires slashed, grandma hit by a piss balloon, and his sister/wife hit in the head by batteries and a marshmallow filled nail.
You’d think nub fans and most Nebraskans in general would stay clear of CO as a whole, with as many stories as I’ve heard.

You’d think nub fans and most Nebraskans in general would stay clear of CO as a whole, with as many stories as I’ve heard.
Same type of folks who bitch about New York, California and France but take dream vacations to those places & then return home with nothing but stories about how rude the locals were and how expensive things were.

Amazing how Iowa has come to simply own the fuskers.

And give them somewhat of a break. It takes them time to waddle to their seats. The upper deck ones some of them use a whole tank of oxygen just getting there.
There were two additional courses of rebar added to the upper deck as well.

I know you posted that to make fun of Husker's -> and you should.

Josh Pate commented this week on his podcast that the days of flight trackers telling anyone jack **** is over. Any program or interviewing coach with a clue will NEVER book a direct flight between the two locations in question these days.

I've really enjoyed going all in on CFB podcasts this season. I'll back it down in the offseason, but I've been listening to:
  • DNVR - pretty much daily
  • Joel Klatt - at least 3 times a week
  • Josh Pate - probably catch some of his stuff, but not all, 3 times a week
  • The Number One College Football Show - some of it weekly

I owe it to Neely to put him into the mix, but honestly, I'm more than maxed out.

A) How did Wisconsin let Nebraska get to overtime?
2) How is Iowa ranked, but nevertheless, it’ll be awesome to watch them v Nebraska

2) How is Iowa ranked, but nevertheless, it’ll be awesome to watch them v Nebraska
How they got there who knows.

It is glorious though to see them snatch another loss from the jaws of victory.

Wisconsin decided to go prevent for since reason and let the Nubs go almost the entire length of the field. Honestly, Rhule probably ****ed up by not trying to score a TD. Wisconsin gave up all the momentum by going prevent.

Iowa is ranked because their defense is elite. They're ranked in the teens because their offense is just putrid.

I don’t think that Iowa is much different than Nebraska, and the latter will be playing for a bowl game.

Meh - Iowa is a good QB and a decent OC from being a top ten team. The Nubs are exactly what they are - a mediocre football team.

But their QB situation and the less meaningful nature of this game for them definitely tilts the game away from the Hawkeyes' favor.

Back