What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

The poem is incredibly lame. He’s perfect for them.

i rule breakfast club GIF

This is a perfect set up for September. A 5 star qb who is pegged as the savior of the program. Reeks of 2018 frost hype. One of my favorite cu games of all time.

Good, we can hand him his first career L too, just like Frosty. Hopefully Uncle Tom will be there to see it as well. They clearly learned nothing from the Frost as savior debacle. I’m sure that Hyvee is printing merch to sell at every grocery store location in Nebraska.

Good, we can hand him his first career L too, just like Frosty. Hopefully Uncle Tom will be there to see it as well. They clearly learned nothing from the Frost as savior debacle. I’m sure that Hyvee is printing merch to sell at every grocery store location in Nebraska.
We have our saviors too.

We will see whose savior is more powerful.

Ugh! Can’t wait for the off-season/preseason Nub yammering to happen. Sweet, Stincoln has a new QB, who will be ruined by week three after being sacked multiple times, picked off by the CU secondary, and put into a role that he isn’t ready for.

Nubs are gonna get #railed-iola

ChatGPT generated poems about Raiola are on point:

In Raiola's world, where greed holds sway, Nebraska's colors merely a fleeting display. When challenges arise, and skies turn gray, He'll sellout again, no loyalty to stay.

Arrogance and avarice, his guiding light, A quarterback's journey, a self-serving flight. When the going gets tough, and winds don't play, Nebraska, too, will witness him betray.

I had ChatGPT write a poem about surveyor’s mom.

A Cornhusker fan, with a twinkle in her eye.Teeth may be absent, but her laughter rings,Through the truck stops, where her spirit sings.

A dance with the truckers, beneath starlight gleams,Chasing dreams in the land of corn and dreams.Though teeth may be missing, her heart beats strong,In the rhythm of life, a resilient song.

Scarlet and cream in her tattered attire,A Nebraska spirit, fueled by desire.Through the highways she wanders, missing teeth and all,Yet in her laughter, echoes resilience's call.

Truckers come and go like the passing breeze,Yet in her Cornhusker heart, she finds ease.For in every encounter, a tale unfurls,A mosaic of moments in this vast world.

It makes one wonder how a kid goes from tOSU to UGA to kNubs? He doesn’t want competition, but wants baseless undeserved praise. This probably won’t work in his favor…

It makes one wonder how a kid goes from tOSU to UGA to kNubs? He doesn’t want competition, but wants baseless undeserved praise. This probably won’t work in his favor…

The top programs do not necessarily want someone who might not be there the following season.

I had ChatGPT write a poem about surveyor’s mom.

A Cornhusker fan, with a twinkle in her eye.Teeth may be absent, but her laughter rings,Through the truck stops, where her spirit sings.

A dance with the truckers, beneath starlight gleams,Chasing dreams in the land of corn and dreams.Though teeth may be missing, her heart beats strong,In the rhythm of life, a resilient song.

Scarlet and cream in her tattered attire,A Nebraska spirit, fueled by desire.Through the highways she wanders, missing teeth and all,Yet in her laughter, echoes resilience's call.

Truckers come and go like the passing breeze,Yet in her Cornhusker heart, she finds ease.For in every encounter, a tale unfurls,A mosaic of moments in this vast world.
Three references to missing teeth. AI is really getting good.

Back