What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Chubba Purdy (brother of 49ers QB Purdy) is transferring out. That means the Huskers have the following scholarship QBs for next season:

1. Heineirch Haarberg.
2. Dylan Raiola.
3. Daniel Kaelin.

Two incoming true freshmen and Haarberg was a soph this year.

I think you could argue that the Nub QB room before this season was in better shape than what it will be in 2024. That 36-14 score looks better on paper than how easy it was to beat those Huskers in Boulder last September. Given how much we are improving through the portal, it's not going to be a good day to be a Husker fan when the Buffs visit next September.

1703218204888.png

This Is Fine GIF

Chubba Purdy (brother of 49ers QB Purdy) is transferring out. That means the Huskers have the following scholarship QBs for next season:

1. Heineirch Haarberg.
2. Dylan Raiola.
3. Daniel Kaelin.

Two incoming true freshmen and Haarberg was a soph this year.

I think you could argue that the Nub QB room before this season was in better shape than what it will be in 2024. That 36-14 score looks better on paper than how easy it was to beat those Huskers in Boulder last September. Given how much we are improving through the portal, it's not going to be a good day to be a Husker fan when the Buffs visit next September.

View attachment 68412

This Is Fine GIF
He knows that Dylan’s commitment including a guarantee to start. There will never be a competition, which is bad for Dylan since he never faces competition, he just transfers

This year? Those Frost warning t-shirts were all over when we beat them in Lincoln on his debut.
I think the point is that these shirts are so popular because they are bought by people throwing shade at Nebraska. There’s a lot of people throwing shade at Nebraska.

this is what a true frosh developmental OT looks like:

But I will say, Nebraska had a really good in-state class this year. Athough this kid was an 89 composite on 247, and showed a Colorado offer. Skinny arms!
1703629402520.png

The worst inflated ranking of the year goes to this kid, with a 90 composite and Nubs get him over Campbell Univ!

Could develop into a good player but that rating is ridiculous.

This guy pulls an 88 with one other directional school offer?

The bottom of this class has some real stretches. Also took 8 of 29 kids from in state. That's unheard of and I think most of the kids were D1 players. A few stretches perhaps. But some definite stretches at the bottom of that class. It got a 19 composite, but I'd put it about 40th given it had numbers and inflated ratings. They are 27th in average ranking, but the most inflated ratings of any team IMO (as usual, they buy the subscriptions like flies on ****).

This is the best class by NU in years, lifted by Raiola (legacy). I'm willing to bet that in 3 years we look back and see a lot of defections and non-develoments. But the fact that this class had a lot of Nebraska residents bodes well for them, but I seriously doubt that is sustainable. I think it was a great year is all.

this is what a true frosh developmental OT looks like:

But I will say, Nebraska had a really good in-state class this year. Athough this kid was an 89 composite on 247, and showed a Colorado offer. Skinny arms!
View attachment 68610

A couple of my old HS coaches are on the staff for Elkhorn South. Which has become a powerhouse of sorts in its relatively short history, and jumping up from class B to class A in that time as well.

Kind of funny that in high school, our team was a perennial 1-win team. With the exception of an outlier season, the team has been even worse. Even had alum and former nub RB Damon Benning as HC for a few seasons. Even the once storied baseball program has taken a complete nose dive.

Back