What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

My Nub FIL (who hasn’t mentioned football in a few years) on xmas: Well, the Nubs pulled off quite the coup!

ME: Oh yeah?! Are they bringing back Frost?

FIL: <tells me about the poet laureate qb>

ME: Seems almost too good to be true for a VB school

Boom, roasted 🤣
If I remember correctly, we didn't see Vince Young until the very end of his freshman (possibly redshirt freshman) season in a blowout game. Vince Young.

I'm really curious to see if the huskers are going to start a true freshman quarterback, and I'm curious to see how that goes.

Tired Good Morning GIF by TRT
Walt Whitman is rolling over in his grave being compared to that schlock.
Is anyone surprised this kid chose Nebraska. Biggest bunch of fake drama and suspense.

Here’s my ode to Nebraska and nub fans:

Skies of grey
Fields of brown
College football is still at play
Yet Nebraska fans frownIMG_1191.jpeg

Back