What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs Dance Resume Thread

Sparty getting some serious home cooking on that charge call. I hate that kind of thing.

I worked with a couple of asshole ISU fans that went on and on about CU "cutting and running" from the Big 12. Bitter little ****s.

It was the classic call that Duke gets. Offensive guy didn't dip his shoulder and there may not have even been contact, but the defender jump-stopped underneath him and immediately fell over backward. That's got to be a play where the ref swallows the whistle.

From the baseline camera angle, it looked like he extended his arm before his spin move, so I didn't think of it as a home cooking call. Especially after the weird call on the MSU player a minute before that on the rebound play.

That is the only one of all our recruiting misses that still chafes. He could have carried us through the post mayor doldrums.

Buddy Hield visited CU a week before visiting OU and committing. That was the XT/Eli guard class.

Wednesday games we care about:

CU vs #18 SMU (9:30, FS1)... last game of the non-conference and it's to enter Pac-12 play ranked

New Mexico vs BYU (12:30, ESPNU)... need BYU to repeat Auburn's winning ways over a UNM that isn't what it's been
Hampton vs LA-Monroe (12:30)... winnable, but Hampton looks like it needs a week off
Auburn vs Harvard (2:30, ESPNU)... Auburn finds itself in the Top 50 RPI and has a good opportunity here against a Harvard that's playing well now
Nicholls vs Canisius (3:00)... might Nicholls actually win some games? This is the test
Northern Colorado at Miss State (6:00)... stranger things have happened and MSU isn't good
Pepperdine at Portland (7:00, ESPNU)... big opportunity as a 2 pt dog
Kent State vs Penn State (7:00, FS1)... let's go Nittany Lions!
Lafayette at USC (8:00, PACN)... Troy should pad the record here
Washington State vs Northern Iowa (9:30, ESPNU)... tough game

Last edited:
Wednesday games we care about:

CU vs #18 SMU (9:30, FS1)... last game of the non-conference and it's to enter Pac-12 play ranked

New Mexico vs BYU (12:30, ESPNU)... need BYU to repeat Auburn's winning ways over a UNM that isn't what it's been
Hampton vs LA-Monroe (12:30)... winnable, but Hampton looks like it needs a week off
Auburn vs Harvard (2:30, ESPNU)... Auburn finds itself in the Top 50 RPI and has a good opportunity here against a Harvard that's playing well now
Nicholls vs Canisius (3:00)... might Nicholls actually win some games? This is the test
Northern Colorado at Miss State (6:00)... stranger things have happened and MSU isn't good
Pepperdine at Portland (7:00, ESPNU)... big opportunity as a 2 pt dog
Kent State vs Penn State (7:00, FS1)... let's go Nittany Lions!
Lafayette at USC (8:00, PACN)... Troy should pad the record here
Washington State vs loser of Hawaii/Northern Iowa (9:30, ESPNU)... expect Hawaii, but either way it's a tough game

Huge game for BYU. They are 7-4 and at a crossroads. New Mexico is in the exact same position. We really need BYU to get this or else it's going to become difficult to frame it as a quality win.

Auburn had better be careful. I have no idea why Harvard started off so poorly, but they've just taken Kansas to the wire and beaten BYU so obviously something has changed. Auburn has a chance to become a nice win for us.

Portland looks like they might be waking up. They were supposed to push for a top 4 WCC spot. Beating Pepperdine would be a big early step towards that

Very excited for the game against SMU. A win there and a 12-1 record would just be amazing.

Very excited for the game against SMU. A win there and a 12-1 record would just be amazing.
Would far exceed most peoples projections for the OOC. 12-1 and we really are sitting in the driver seat for a spot in the big dance.

Have the Buffs ever started 11-1 before in school history? I could look back to '01-'02 on ESPN and the closest was 11-2, the year we lost Dinwiddie.

Auburn loses to Harvard 66-50. Auburn's rpi drops from 45 to 70. As a result of this loss the buffs rpi drops from 19 to 20

Regardless of tonight, what do we have to do in the Pac? The bar would be around 10-8 + a tournament win or two, right? We really need to be better than an 8 or 9 seed in the NCAA.

Regardless of tonight, what do we have to do in the Pac? The bar would be around 10-8 + a tournament win or two, right? We really need to be better than an 8 or 9 seed in the NCAA.

Was pondering the same thing... ^^ How about same scenario above but add in a reg season P12 finish of 4th or better?... What seed would that scenario get us? I assme that'd be enough to get in?????

Being more optimistic (greedy), what would it take for a Top 5 seed? Would we have to win the P12 tourney? Or could you pull it off with a 11-7 conf record and getting to finals in P12 tourney?

Apologies, I ask a lot of questions when I have idle time whilst waiting for tipoff. Someone just needs to tell me to "shut the f*** up Donnie!"

Buddy Hield visited CU a week before visiting OU and committing. That was the XT/Eli guard class.
Hadn't watched Oklahoma yet this year until now. That commit would obviously have been a program changer. We wouldn't be 3, but we'd likely be top 10 and undefeated right now.

Only 5 unbeatens left with SMU, OU, Xavier, MSU, and SCar. Would be amazing to drop one of them.

Loss didn't hurt the RPI. Buffs at 17.

When your 2 losses are neutrals against #4 and #7 there's nothing there that does any damage.

Back