What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

official Buffs v. ducks in-game thread. Go Buffs!

you have no clue. you're borderline illiterate and a clueless homer. CU is going to lose this game, and most of the rest of its games, because it has a loser mentality.

teams that are mentally strong don't go up early in every game and then blow 30 point swings in 5 minutes in every single game they play. when you realize this you'll understand why CU football sucks.

Seriously dude ... WTF is wrong with you?

I'm getting tired of this. We're down by 5 points with an entire quarter to go ... and most of you are throwing in the towel. Ridiculous.

Outta here.

I'm quoting myself because I'm damn well sick and tired of posters here who generally only show up to throw in the towel well before the game is resolved, and then slink into the background when their "predictions" are disproved.

Criticize game strategy or specific decisions, etc. all you want to your heart's desire ... I do. But making general overarching statements about the state of the program or the ability, effort, or attitude of the players, coaches, etc., based on a particular game in real time IN A ****ING GAMEDAY THREAD are both annoying and useless.

To those who "threw in the towel" when we fell behind by five ****ing points with an entire quarter left to play ... go **** yourselves. All of you, seriously.

you have no clue. you're borderline illiterate and a clueless homer. CU is going to lose this game, and most of the rest of its games, because it has a loser mentality.

teams that are mentally strong don't go up early in every game and then blow 30 point swings in 5 minutes in every single game they play. when you realize this you'll understand why CU football sucks.
What?

Seriously dude ... WTF is wrong with you?
Agree, this guy should be banned . . . from being a fan of anyone. Period.
The BUFFS are REAL. The RISE is REAL! Me and Apollos Hester are flying in to Boulder tonight to ****ing celebrate! My herd in gold be baskin in some sick-as* glory!!

It will come full circle! Helfrich was the right hand man when Hawkins dismantled CU.
Oh yeah, absolutely remember Marky Mark. This guy is one of the luckiest bastards to walk into a coaching situation where Chip Kelly left UO stacked with athletes.

Loser

Remember what all of our score predictions were if Montez was going to start? Everyone predicted a blow out with Montez behind center, and here we are in a 1 possession game in the 4th. Taper expectations, and enjoy the last 15 minutes.
This dude is smarter

Back