What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Air Force Game Thread

Montez is really off today. This could be blowout city once he finds a rhythm and gets a feel for this defense, because he's still moving the ball.

Got to love the 10-0 start. I was worried they'd be flat today coming off the emotions of the last 2 weeks, the early kickoff, AFA coming off a bye, and playing against schemes & techniques on both sides that are different from the norm.

I'd like to see Montez become more comfortable stepping up in the pocket as opposed to back and out.

I'd like to see him not visibly react to pressure. You know in a videogame when you're sneaking around and an enemy spots you? They get like an exclamation point or spidey sense looking lines over their head? That's Montez when he sees the rush. If someone gets free Montez has a physical reaction of surprise where he shows how shocked he is. It's so weird. He should have a sense of when to step into it, when to scramble and when a side step is all he needs and he super doesn't at all.

The Stadium looks fairly full on TV except the student section closest to the band.
Someone on 247 talked to the ticket office a little over an hour ago and the guy to told him that we'd sold 49,400 tickets today.

Showing picture in D timeout huddle. AFA is doing something upfront that needs to be fixed.

I like the fact that CU called timeout mid-drive when air force was driving. I always thought teams should do that more often instead of sitting there and taking it and trying to make changes afterwards

Back