What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Arizona State Score Prediction Thread

ASU 45 - CU 31 ASU jumps out to a big lead and CU scores some meaningless points in the 4th

Buffs still need to play perfect to win. We played these dudes well last year but couldn't get out of our own way with the Untimely Turnovers . . . . The same will happen on Saturday (without last year's moral victory). Can't get out of our own way again, and then get steamrolled late by their ground game.

36-14 ASU.

According to the math:

Road game + good team = big loss

41-17 ASU, not as close as it looks

Richard is going to have 150+ yards and Ballage another 100+. It's going to be a long day.

Not going to watch this one.

Richard is going to have 150+ yards and Ballage another 100+. It's going to be a long day.

Not going to watch this one.

Every time Ballage gets ahold of the ball, I'm going to flip him off. You can't do that if you don't watch.

Every time Ballage gets ahold of the ball, I'm going to flip him off. You can't do that if you don't watch.
Must see TV! I find zero joy in watching my team get mauled. Better to record, look at the score and then decide if I should watch my heart get stomped on again. Someday this will be fun again, right? Right?

ASU 66
CU 6

Todd Graham's head does a 360 spin during the postgame interview, then later he is seen levitating his way to Austin to become the new head coach at Texas.

ASU 66
CU 6

Todd Graham's head does a 360 spin during the postgame interview, then later he is seen levitating his way to Austin to become the new head coach at Texas.
Todd+Graham+Arizona+v+Arizona+State+of_No3Bwps_l.jpg

ASU 42
CU 13

Time the Buffs rise to the challenge. If they play this game hard with a close score, then they may show me something for the rest of this season and on into next.

Buffs-31
Devils-24

severson props up awini, providing much needed speed on the defensive side of the ball and sefo sends it to wide open receivers everywhere....1st read

Perhaps we bounce back due to awful second half last week? Let's hope we come out with better focus. Our offense must improve to have a punchers chance....

42-28 ASU

Several of us were right in the ballpark. Slider looks like the closest.

Back