What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ASU Game Thread --- 2 PM on P12N

I'm also still curious about this because there's 9 guys in the frame there, and I'm pretty sure there are two guys line up on the bottom split wide. I have no idea how Lewis could have ended up out of bounds at the spot he came from.

The only player you can't tell is definitely not Lewis is the blocker on the LOS inside of Davion Taylor on the right side of the LOS. It's not the punter or the 3 in the rear blocking group, it's neither of the bottom gunners or top gunners who come down the middle of the field, it's not the dude at the LOS who peels back, it's not #5.

He's lined up in the middle of the line, drops back and left on the snap and then chips the ASU guy coming in from the left edge. Then its his job to get containment on the outside. Obviously, off screen, he got shoved out of bands. Conspiracy over.
No. Fake news. He clearly twisted Martinez leg. The FBI will investigate.

Edit* I mean uh Harry?

He's lined up in the middle of the line, drops back and left on the snap and then chips the ASU guy coming in from the left edge. Then its his job to get containment on the outside. Obviously, off screen, he got shoved out of bounds. Conspiracy over.

Fair enough. Y'all can admit it begs the question when the only person we can't ID from the game footage is that dude.

Fair enough. Y'all can admit it begs the question when the only person we can't ID from the game footage is that dude.

You’ve got one bad image to go on. The referee who was standing there and the network all say Lewis was blocked OOB. We are accustomed to FBI investigations for Buffs players tho.

@Medford M. you need to chill out on the criticism. Every fan from the beginning of sports complains about their team’s play from time to time. It’s how they deal with the stress. People need to vent sometimes.

We were in the stands and it was super clear Wigley was being targeted by ASU. We could not stop ‘em in the first half. It was frustrating to watch. But it’s much easier when you’re there with 50,000 of your closest friends than sitting in front of the TV.

Back