What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ASU Game Thread --- 2 PM on P12N

WTF are you talking about? I just identified him. Pause the video 2 seconds in and you'll see him blocking the ASU guy coming off the left edge. He's right ****ing there!

How did you ID him? You can't see his number.

I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, I'm not swearing or attacking.

How did you ID him? You can't see his number.

I'm not trolling, I'm not flaming, I'm not swearing or attacking.
The idea that he came off the sideline is ludicrous. You’d have to believe every ref, every ASU player and every ASU coach missed it. ASU would have (rightfully) gone nuts and there probably would have been a brawl.

I hate ASU so, so much. So much. ****ing hate them. **** ASU. **** yes!!!

Gotta say Herm Edwards is an improvement over Erickson and Graham. I don’t hate ASU as much with the old guy who obviously loves football. My hate is now firmly focused the the spoiled boys of troy.

My hot take is that the refs piss me off infinitely more than the Herm Devils.

Gotta say Herm Edwards is an improvement over Erickson and Graham. I don’t hate ASU as much with the old guy who obviously loves football. My hate is now firmly focused the the spoiled boys of troy.

My hot take is that the refs piss me off infinitely more than the Herm Devils.
My ASU hate mostly stems from basketball. But I hate them in football too as a carryover.

Favorite part of the game was ASU #24. In the 2d half, he had a lot of snaps by the student section close to the sideline. On Viska's long TD, he went into press against Viska and his safety was wayyyy too far away. I started yelling at him "24, 24, #2 is about to take you to the endzone." Boom, Viska TD.

Then on KD's almost TD, he did the exact same thing, but after talking **** to the sideline. We had a group of people in the section yelling that KD was gonna toast him. And it happened again. He got quiet after that, and our whole section was heckling him the rest of the game. God I love football.

Favorite part of the game was ASU #24. In the 2d half, he had a lot of snaps by the student section close to the sideline. On Viska's long TD, he went into press against Viska and his safety was wayyyy too far away. I started yelling at him "24, 24, #2 is about to take you to the endzone." Boom, Viska TD.

Then on KD's almost TD, he did the exact same thing, but after talking **** to the sideline. We had a group of people in the section yelling that KD was gonna toast him. And it happened again. He got quiet after that, and our whole section was heckling him the rest of the game. God I love football.
Totally saw that whole interaction with KD. KD flew by him like he was standing still. Poetic justice.

Absolutely. He really has a feel for the pocket now. So fun to watch.
I agree. But I think typical “jumps” aren’t as obvious and incredible as the jump Montez made this year. He’s a different QB, with 100% knowledge of the offense and he commands it with force. Just incredible to watch his development comparing this year to last year.

@Medford M. you need to chill out on the criticism. Every fan from the beginning of sports complains about their team’s play from time to time. It’s how they deal with the stress. People need to vent sometimes.

We were in the stands and it was super clear Wigley was being targeted by ASU. We could not stop ‘em in the first half. It was frustrating to watch. But it’s much easier when you’re there with 50,000 of your closest friends than sitting in front of the TV.
I don't feel stress, so I can't relate. I'm dead inside.

Only read the last three pages. Fun game today, fun crowd.

1. O-line pass defense. Where did that come from?

2. I'm sure the Landman targeting has been discussed. Quick summary, please. Legit?

Go Buffs! I'm loving the 2018 team!

Only read the last three pages. Fun game today, fun crowd.

1. O-line pass defense. Where did that come from?

2. I'm sure the Landman targeting has been discussed. Quick summary, please. Legit?

Go Buffs! I'm loving the 2018 team!

1. Quick throws. Effective run game to set up play action. Nice rotation on the OL.

2. One of the worst calls. Landman doesn’t target and didn’t on this play. He’s a textbook tackler. Heads up tackling is a physically close style. Sometimes your face mask will come close or hit the other guy’s face mask. That’s all it was.

Fun ****ing day. Had to fight the traffic a bit so I didn't get up and hang at Sackygate as long as I'd have liked, but the atmosphere was awesome. Rode back to Golden and smashed a boat of sushi, now reading the throes of emotions in this game thread, while all loaded on hot sake.

Y'all are awesome.

Is it me or are most of Montez's few incompletions throw aways when there is nothing on the play. He is on target this year and all the receivers are catching balls thrown their way. It's a pleasant change from last year.

Correct, take away the throws he sent away this year and this guy is 80% completion percentage or above. Making smart plays with the football and it’s beautiful to see

Back