What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

Don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread . . . the Buffs overcame a number of self inflicted wounds to win this won. One of the big ones in the first half was the roughing the kicker that assisted Neb in getting a touchdown.

Of course in the second there was Viska's fumble on the long kick return.

There were others as well, but in the long run it didn't detour the Buffs. Shows a lot of confidence and perseverance on the Buffs part.

Don't know if this has been mentioned in this thread . . . the Buffs overcame a number of self inflicted wounds to win this won. One of the big ones in the first half was the roughing the kicker that assisted Neb in getting a touchdown.

Of course in the second there was Viska's fumble on the long kick return.

There were others as well, but in the long run it didn't detour the Buffs. Shows a lot of confidence and perseverance on the Buffs part.
There were many plays were my gut said "welp, that's it."

After rewatching the game something occurred to me.

A lot of teams have a “get back guy” to keep the coaches from creeping onto the field and keep the players the proper distance away from the field.

The Nubs need a “fix your hat” guy to keep Coach Huckleberry’s hat from getting so crooked and making him look the a short bus coach

Seeing the 60 minute replay, they need to tell Smith to get ready to block for Viska on KO/punt returns instead of of giving him the stop sign.

After rewatching the game something occurred to me.

A lot of teams have a “get back guy” to keep the coaches from creeping onto the field and keep the players the proper distance away from the field.

The Nubs need a “fix your hat” guy to keep Coach Huckleberry’s hat from getting so crooked and making him look the a short bus coach
1568398950558.png1568398962098.png1568398973712.png

Same issue at UCF. Frosty is going for the Brett Favre on the far right lol

Last edited:
oh geeze ...more complaining from the Corn on the refs
images

Wow, he must have got a 4.0 from Trump University in Composition & Journalism. That was hands down the most disjointed, illiterate and poorly cited published article I have ever read.

Is that fool on Twitter? I want to tell him he should donate that 500 bucks to the CU AD

Back