What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

Everyone should read this article.

What a pathetic sore loser.

1. I’ve personally seen Sal is dead signs in Lincoln.

2. Lucky? It was a gritty win by any standard. The Buffs flat out executed in the second half.

3. How many years in a row do we have to hear “Buffs would only win one out of ten” and “we’ll finish with a better record.”

4. Rick Reilley is a doosh.

5. Does this writer even understand why the games are played? One game, one outcome.

6. What is the perceived slight that has this guy so angry at Mel Tucker? Mucker? STFU.

Jesus Christ. What a sad human this guy is. It mirrors so much of what we saw on the board last year. Still the better team, even though you beat us head to head...

2. Lucky? It was a gritty win by any standard. The Buffs flat out executed in the second half.

3. How many years in a row do we have to hear “Buffs would only win one out of ten” and “we’ll finish with a better record.”

5. Does this writer even understand why the games are played? One game, one outcome.

6. What is the perceived slight that has this guy so angry at Mel Tucker? Mucker? STFU.

Jesus Christ. What a sad human this guy is. It mirrors so much of what we saw on the board last year. Still the better team, even though you beat us head to head...
That was pathetic, even by homer SBNation standards.

1) Kid needs to realize Sal died in 89. Well before there were camera's in every person's hands. There are pictures of it though.
2) SOUR GRAPES
3) SOUR GRAPES (also we finished with a better record last year)
4) Concur
5) SOUR GRAPES
6) He is mad that Tucker said:
“There are in-state kids here who don’t care a thing about CU, so it’s a sell job,” Tucker told The Denver Post recently. “It’s like, you’ve got to win games before they’ll even consider you. I’ve been through that before, that’s just how it is. There are kids right now that you (ask), ‘Well, who are your top guys?’ And they’ll say, ‘Nebraska.’
“And you look and say, ‘Well, what has Nebraska done?’ But in their mind, that’s like way, way better than CU.”

Why did you make me read that "article?" How many times are you allowed to use the phrase, "back to the game..."? And why would renaming Colorado, West Nebraska, make it the 51st state? Dude lost me when he said Mel Tucker reminded him of Dan Hawkins. Those two coaches couldn't be further apart in appearance, coaching pedigree or philosophy (do you think Tucker's team would lose a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter to Kansas?, yeah, me neither). The author did get one thing right, he wants a birthday cake with "whipped Frosting". Done and done. 33-28. 34-31. But, back to the game. Scoreboard, bitches!

The best part is how the guy wants to make a monster bet -- $500, that's right FIVE BILLS! LMAO

Add "Prevents Malaria" to Mel Tucker's resume because that dude is going to be buying a lot of mosquito nets...

Also, re: his claim about nebraskuh always out-recruiting CU, CU currently sits at 41st in the 247 team rankings. The Nubs, 51st. I know math is hard, but maybe someone can help him understand how one number is bigger than another.

Also, Rick Reilly’s nets are being used to over fish the waters in Africa and it’s becoming a huge problem. It was a good thought but unfortunately some folks are taking the nets away from the intended recipients. Google it.

Add "Prevents Malaria" to Mel Tucker's resume because that dude is going to be buying a lot of mosquito nets...

Also, re: his claim about nebraskuh always out-recruiting CU, CU currently sits at 41st in the 247 team rankings. The Nubs, 51st. I know math is hard, but maybe someone can help him understand how one number is bigger than another.

Well, according to some fusker fans the Buffs have a team of nobodies, coached by a staff of nobodies, and most likely recruit nobodies, our season should have ended Saturday because we won our “Super Bowl” and won’t win another game this season. Nebraska, on the other hand, is going to the B1G Championship, and a decent bowl game...I wish I could think of The Buffs in that way. I mean, I love the Buffs, but I’m not delusional.

This is encouraging, Saturday was a nightmare.

Thank you for reaching out with your concern. I agree that our concession lines were unacceptable this past Saturday, particularly in our premium areas. I do apologize for the poor experience you had at the game. We will work to get this fixed before the Air Force game. We need to do a better job and are currently looking at ways to get that done.

Certainly disappointing to see season ticket holders sell their tickets to Nebraska fans as well. Thanks again for your note and your support of the Buffs.

Respectfully,

Rick

I read this article assuming it was satire and found it funny. Then I realized it wasn't satire and found it hilarious

The comments are pretty funny too. Gotta love Iowa fans going in there to talk ****. Can't wait for the Hawkeyes to embarass Nebraska again

I personally saw a Sal is Dead sign in Lincoln as well at the 1992 Halloween game. This is no myth, just before everyone had a camera in their pocket.

I love all the 'we were the better team' talk. It is delicious like Scott Tenorman's tears. Better teams win games.

****, I wish I could have watched the game there! Just would have needed to drop a bag of Runzas when they got sick of me and came to kick my ass.

Gotta love the deluded "skers" fans that say that tOSU doesn't stand a chance to win in Stinkin. Lord knows I'm no Suckeyes fan ... but I hope they bury the "skers" by seven TDs or more.

Gotta love the deluded "skers" fans that say that tOSU doesn't stand a chance to win in Stinkin. Lord knows I'm no Suckeyes fan ... but I hope they bury the "skers" by seven TDs or more.

Wouldn’t be the first time. 65-3 or some ****? Lol

Stanley is intriguing to me. I think he has a chance to be a star.
Yep, Chev has done a great job at recruiting WRs. Stanley showed some flash. Brown has been outstanding. KD and Viska are KD and Viska. And that's not counting little Shenault.

Yep, Chev has done a great job at recruiting WRs. Stanley showed some flash. Brown has been outstanding. KD and Viska are KD and Viska. And that's not counting little Shenault.
And Arias is a ball-catching track star who can't get on the field.

Walked my Corgis today andnheard a “I love your Corgis!”. Turned and the guy had one by him. So the corgos got to meet a new freind and I got tonchat with the older couple all clad in LSU gear (from there, but one daughter moved here and they followed to be near grandkids). Nice couple, nice happen chance meeting because of the Corgis. They complimented me on the Buffs play as I was of course decked out in Buff gear.
Good for you. But the lord hath given unto us one animal, Ralphie, who doth bound and leap on the high flatirons.
In other words, shut the **** up about your corgis. How does 4BienemyTDs ask us to shut down this glorious thread on one extreme, and you on the other extreme run the **** out of your mouth about corgis...on this thread?
**** that ****.

Back