What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. ****braska Game Thread

Good for you. But the lord hath given unto us one animal, Ralphie, who doth bound and leap on the high flatirons.
In other words, shut the **** up about your corgis. How does 4BienemyTDs ask us to shut down this glorious thread on one extreme, and you on the other extreme run the **** out of your mouth about corgis...on this thread?
**** that ****.

Exactly. **** Corgis and their stupid short ass legs.

Exactly. **** Corgis and their stupid short ass legs.
What is your opinion on munchkin cats?

cat-munchkin-min.jpg

I was watching the post game interview on the Pac 12 Network and they were set up on the party deck. Let me ask you this, is there a more beautiful setting at any major college football school? How the hell can we not recruit top talent to this place?
3A383C9A-7AB8-404E-BF75-615283230673.jpeg

I was watching the post game interview on the Pac 12 Network and they were set up on the party deck. Let me ask you this, is there a more beautiful setting at any major college football school? How the hell can we not recruit top talent to this place?
View attachment 31439
Now just imagine if College Gameday did their show from up there. Obviously it would have to move so fans could be behind them but oh my god you couldn't ask for better publicity for the University.

View attachment 31439
Kids recruited from certain ZIP codes, care more about the "bling" of fancy (P.Knight's or Joe Jamail's "magic castles") facilities, than mountains or the impact of NO HUMIDITY, they have never experienced before their official visits to Boulder! Too, they've been told those mountains mean Boulder is under two feet of snow, for most of the year!

Last edited:
Kids recruited from certain ZIP codes, care more about the "bling" of fancy (P.Knight's or Joe Jamail's "magic castles") facilities, than mountains or the impact of NO HUMIDITY, they have never experienced before their official visits to Boulder! Too, they've been told those mountains mean Boulder is under two feet of snow, for 250 days a year!
This isnt the 1800s anymore. "If you go to Colorado you will have to deal with subzero temperatures year round" "oh, for real?" *googles weather in colorado* *recruit never trusts a single thing that recruiter says from that point forward*

"Because with "300 days of sunshine," Colorado is one of the sunniest places in America."

I believe the average is really 245 and rest of america 200?

"Because with "300 days of sunshine," Colorado is one of the sunniest places in America."

But the clouds move faster here. I should know because I spend a lot of time yelling at ‘em as they go by. ****ing clouds!

BTW, if you were at the game did you also cheer when the cloud blocked out the sun? A pretty loud roar went up.

Just got home from the game and am still amped. What a game!!! I thought we were toast after that 75 yard answer to the Nixon TD - amazing job by this team and coaches not to quit.
View attachment 31266

The game has been dissected ad nauseum so a couple thoughts on the game atmosphere:

1) Red everywhere, that sucked.
2) The music choices during timeouts has definitely changed - no more stadium rock, lots of hip hop and it added to a fun atmosphere and the players seed to like it too.
4) CU MUST do something about the concessions - beer and food lines were 30 minutes or more everywhere. The beer line at the rooftop lounge was an hour. It’s awful.
5) I really don’t get the aluminum cups - they looked cool, but how can it be good for the environment to pour a beer from an aluminum can into an aluminum cup?? Just give people the can!

Bumped into Rick George on the field after the game and he was as fired up as anyone out there - it was awesome to see, RG is the f**king man!!
View attachment 31265

This man can be AD as long as he ****ing wants

But the clouds move faster here. I should know because I spend a lot of time yelling at ‘em as they go by. ****ing clouds!

BTW, if you were at the game did you also cheer when the cloud blocked out the sun? A pretty loud roar went up.
That "loud roar" was from the Nebraska defense!

Your belief is wrong! Colorado = 310 days, the sun makes an appearance. ( Or maybe they just mistake my smiling face for the Sun?)

It sure was.

View attachment 31439

In HCMT I trust.

The man has been straightforward with his recruiting philosophy from day 1. He is relentless and I believe we will see top 25 classes sooner rather than later. If we can become relevant again on a national stage then the sky is the limit.

I think making a bowl game this year would be huge for just about everything to do with this team including recruiting and player development.

Back