What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Cougars Game Thread

I just want to say: Kelly Stouffer, I do not care about your height and weight, or when you were drafted. Go hump a sheep or something, will you?

what a waste of viska's last year here. i thought we'd miss him but i didn't think i'd be thinking of what could have been.

oh, and **** kelly stouffer, the ****ing lamb he is. montez may be stinking the joint up, but at least he's a Buff. **** you stouffer.

This program is a Kansas level program. A new rebuild every five years with one good season in there every 15 years or so.

Next man up. Oops. No. Stick with a guy who would prefer a TriDelt to working for a first down.

If montez sees the field again I may be done for this season.

Quickly souring on this coaching staff

Montez is a poison that we’ve apparently been content to allow to fester throughout the program because he has a big arm. Evidently the coaches have bought into his bull**** since they won’t bench him regardless of circumstance.

hot take! we are done, stick a fork in us for the season, and the starting qb next season is not on the roster.

Back