What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. UCLA Score Prediction Thread

I don't know what to make of this one yet. UCLA has the most physical talent we've played to this point, but they stink at football.

Coming off of a bye week concerns me we haven't played too well in the past, it's a different season so we'll see what happens.
Buffs 34-20
3 personal fouls called.

I have an uneasy feeling about this game. Both teams coming of byes, allowing health to return and suspensions to end (UCLA). HCMM’s record coming off byes is not good. This game feels like it will be much closer than any of us will like.

Buffs 27
UCLA 20

I guess we'll see about the bye week thing. I agree with @buffedup that it's hard to read into stats like that when our record in games not after bye weeks isn't all that much different.

Nice!

https://collegefootballnews.com/2018/09/ucla-vs-colorado-fearless-prediction-game-preview

usatsi_10319467-2.jpg
“UCLA will play better for a while, and then the lines will break down. This is Colorado’s chance to show off a little bit at home, and it’s about to put on a great performance.”

Prescient.

Buffs 38
Bruins 17

38 Buffs
17 UCLA

38-17 Buffs

Was not feeling the spread at -10.5, much more comfortable at -9.

Colorado 38, UCLA 17

Go Buffs!

Nice touch with the suspensions. I consider UCLA a BIG rival almost as much as Neb. UCLA is dirty cheap shot bs .
CU 38 UCLA 17

39 - 17 Buffs

Back