What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. USC Game Thread

I'm hoping for the best
giphy.gif

I believe that we will win! I believe believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win! I believe that we will win!

Hey ... ya gots to do what you can.

I remember Montez hitting Winfree and Laviska on some dime drops last time the trust-fund rubbers were in Folsom. It’s going to be Touchdown Tony Brown and Laviska this time. Fontenot and KD will show up and show some recruits that Boulder is the place to be!

I sure hope some moron didn't get spooked by the wagon that fell over last weekend.

This defense. Good lord. St. Brown should have been dropped for a gain of 1-2. Piss-poor tackling. 2 missed tackles and Rakestraw overplays the ball carrier.

Back