What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs USC Score Prediction Thread

USC 41
CU 17
We show some fight early, but shoot ourselves in the foot too often and by the 4th quarter Folsom is empty.

USC TROJANS: A billion
cu buffs: Run home crying to mommy at halftime

USC all of the points
CU none of the points

We all want this bad. Perfect opportunity on a national audience, over a major program. Ooops!
To steal a phrase "Not So Fast My Friend".

BUFFS 3
trojans 51

BIG step backwards and we all meet back here Saturday to bitch/discuss

I don't have a problem with predicting that we lose, in fact if I were a betting man I wouldn't put my money on the Buffs pulling out a W, but the question needs to be asked. Why the **** are you ****ers even here?

Obviously a Buffs win will be sweet either way, but the chance to call you ****s out will make it even sweeter.

I don't have a problem with predicting that we lose, in fact if I were a betting man I wouldn't put my money on the Buffs pulling out a W, but the question needs to be asked. Why the **** are you ****ers even here?

Obviously a Buffs win will be sweet either way, but the chance to call you ****s out will make it even sweeter.
well mr YoungBuff, I always predict the Buffs to win and am going with a different strategy this week #1, 2nd I hope I am wrong so you can call us f u c k s out.

Go BUFFS !

42-20.... Tight early....but the USC speed at WR provides three gasher long TDs...the Buffs move the ball but have to kick FGs at critcial times. USC takes the foot off the pedal in the fourth. Hope I am horribly wrong.

what-is-satire-1-728.jpg

Back