What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Buffs vs. Wazzu Game Thread

This is a new feeling for me. Seeing CU win a game that had meaning for their season the Saturday before Thanksgiving, then flipping through the evening games and watching other ranked teams' performance with interest because of what it means relative to where CU is and what they are still playing for. I was in high school the last time this was happening. As an adult I've always looked forward to spending Saturdays watching college football the whole day but never knew it could feel like this, with my team part of the national conversation instead of just participating on the schedule.

Maybe this has been mentioned elsewhere. Joel said several times that Buff receivers gave up on the play when Sefo started scrambling. That was not the case in several past games, as I recall Shay and Ross going deep for long gains after improvising their routes.

I kinda felt like Sefo had a stretch where he took off out of a perfectly good pocket - in the 2nd quarter, I think - and I think that's when Joel was talking so much about the receivers "giving up" on their routes.

Seemed to me that the whole offense was screwy there for a bit.

A good number of those kids that rushed the field today will be donating and buying season tickets in the years to come.
Another thing that people are overlooking with rushing the field: recruits don't care what the situation is, they're just seeing a bunch of people celebrating at midfield after a big win, creating an awesome atmosphere...an atmosphere that maybe they want to be a part of.

Another thing that people are overlooking with rushing the field: recruits don't care what the situation is, they're just seeing a bunch of people celebrating at midfield after a big win, creating an awesome atmosphere...an atmosphere that maybe they want to be a part of.

If I'm not mistaken, you're a Clemson fan, right? Stick around ... your input is appreciated (speaking for myself of course). Who knows ... if the stars align properly, we might meet each other on the field in the CFP.

If I'm not mistaken, you're a Clemson fan, right? Stick around ... your input is appreciated (speaking for myself of course). Who knows ... if the stars align properly, we might meet each other on the field in the CFP.
I am. I'll be here! I'm enjoying watching the Buffs this season, though obviously my heart will always be with the Tigers. It would be very interesting to see what would happen if Clemson played Colorado in the playoff/bowl game.

Don't know what to say but I'm proud of the players and staff. It's made a bad year in my life much better. Let's finish this **** next week and we'll really have something to look forward to.

Our stadium was LOUD yesterday! All these strangers screaming and high-fiving. I think this was the most fun game I've attended in years and years!

When they talk about this season and they talk about Sefo Liufau they will no doubt focus on his 70yd TD strike on a bum ankle against UM, and the absolutely legendary performance we witnessed last night.

What a game, what a performance from this team in the 2nd half.

When they talk about this season and they talk about Sefo Liufau they will no doubt focus on his 70yd TD strike on a bum ankle against UM, and the absolutely legendary performance we witnessed last night.

These are the sorts of things that should get you Heisman talk. Great performances, great stories, the leader of a top team, etc. Plus a down year for most other hyped candidates. Not saying he's the best player in the country, but his performance is among the best this season.

Watched the game again and I have to say it's probably one of the top 3 games BL has called. JL using a mixture of 3 & 4 rushers was borderline genius throwing wsu off most of the game. I do wish MM would learn to manage his TOs and the clock better though.

Watched the game again and I have to say it's probably one of the top 3 games BL has called. JL using a mixture of 3 & 4 rushers was borderline genius throwing wsu off most of the game. I do wish MM would learn to manage his TOs and the clock better though.
Was there a particular sequence you thought MM bungled? I thought the end of the first half was really smart considering the pirate is known for going for it on 4th down near midfield. No need to aid him with the way Falk was slinging it.

We wore them down. We're incredibly well conditioned. Finally put some pressure on the QB in the 4th.
I kept saying that to my buddy who I was watching the game with. One reason the Air Raid is not a viable offense throughout the season. You wear the **** out of your defense and eventually your QB will start taking some hits.

Back