What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CFP Selection Freakout Thread

FSU beat an average SEC team without him last week.

Alabama needed a miracle to beat the average SEC team (who lost by 21 to New Mexico State the week before).
UF wasn't an average SEC team and Auburn is better than UF.

Alabama also beat #1, same team that had won 29 in a row and back to back titles.

It's because SEC loads up on cupcakes and plays 8 conference games. Every team in conference gets spotted 3-4 wins every year.
With cupcakes, their SOS, a Committee criteria, was still much better than FSU’s.

It’s the self fulfilling prophecy. The guys on the show even said, “it’s hard to imagine a national championship being played for without the SEC after how dominant that conference has been for the past two decades”… is it about the pst two decades or is it about this year?

I thought it was pretty obvious this was a down year for the SEC.

i am wondering if it had been clemson out of the acc, undefeated, would they have been left out?

we know the answer--- this is pure ****ery and it is a gift to the sec, as if they need the favor.

i am wondering if it had been clemson out of the acc, undefeated, would they have been left out?

we know the answer--- this is pure ****ery and it is a gift to the sec, as if they need the favor.
Did Clemson lose their elite QB and look like a different team afterwards?

Not just the SEC, but Bama is in particular. That team clearly gets the benefit of the doubt based on past performance.

I doubt Auburn, Missouri, or Ole Miss are getting that same benefit of the doubt.

Back