What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Coaching Search Thread

What's with all these dudes with less than fifty followers having all the scoop these days? Big media is doing it all wrong. Lol
To be fair, if you’re some kind of booster who does have inside info, you’re probably too respectable and busy to have a ton of Twitter followers. OTOH, you’re also probably too respectable and busy to tweet at Howell about the next coach.

Clearly, we are about to hire dana holgerson, gus malzahn and chip long as tri-coaches.

Malzahn is just a decoy.

Clearly it will be Dana holgerson - HC
Jim leavitt, tosh lupoi and jimmy lake - CO-CO-DC all the experience with all the recruiting
Ryan day and Chip Long - CO- OC’s

RG is sick of losing so we’re building a super team.

For the record, I didn’t start all those pun threads but little stunts like this make me feel like firing up the ol pun machine...
No. You and others don’t start pun threads. You and your gang of punsters just take legit threads and ruin them for others especially when they are using data on their phone to try and get real info.

No real offense taken and I like you. Just a general frustration of mine.

Carry on...

Can someone explain why all the hype over Dana Holgorsen? RG clearly stated he wants a guy that understands the Buffs program and what it means to be a Buff. Not only that, but Dana is 2-4 in bowl games and only has two seasons with more than 8 wins as a head coach in the Mighty Big 12. How is that a championship caliber coach?

Back