What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***OffIcial Colorado @ Oregon 2014 Football Game Thread***

To those who predicted Gehrke being hugely ineffective... I say this

giphy.gif

Just put them on ignore

I've decided to take 'Tini off ignore when he takes on a dating thread. Can't wait to watch his genius on display on the subject of making a partner happy in the pursuit of wild monkey sex.

Our defenders look like little girls in that highlight compared to a true freshman RB. That's why our team sucks.

Announcers said that Sefo had a concussion last week and just got cleared on Wednesday to play. All things considered they held him out for the game. But holy crap it hurts having him out
No point in risking his health on this game. Keep him healthy for the Utes...

Love me some 2-3 yard bubble screens plus more quack personal fouls.

Nelson spruce's arm sleeve fills out better on Josh Scott's gun show.

We will be lucky to get to 200 yards on offense. Against the #107 ranked defense in yards allowed per game. Just wow.

So glad Gillam caught freedman. Makes all that ballot stuffing for that crap Internet magazine cover earlier in the year worth while.

The defense with a big stop... well done. Don't take your hats off fellas, be just a couple minutes and you'll be right back out there.

Back