What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado State Game Thread

Targeting is helmets. No. 11 is a world class scumbag but it’s not targeting as the rules are currently set up. Someone correctly if I’m wrong.

But yeah, it was totally Jack Tatum bull****. Maybe my WYO Cowboys can knock this clown’s dick into the dirt.

I believe you are correct. I don't believe there is currently a process to toss a player for a hit like that.

Is it any coincidence that once Shedeur started to run for a couple of first downs late in the fourth quarter, it seemed to open up the pass the rest of the game?

Do you think he's being coached to not run in order to avoid injuries?
Yes of course. It’s not a bad thing because we probably won’t win a game the rest of the way without him, but a running QB will always give you a shot

I think everyone here is clear that the story is that 11 has a strong possibility of being involved with sexual harassment and /or assault.

The link to the article about his team mate leads to another article about five other team members being charged. I do not know if he faced other charges or was convicted of them, but you supplied the information that at minimum he was taking inappropriate pictures. On his Insta, it got uglier with specific information of a SA nature.

I agree that this is a heck of an hill to die on. I agree that students should have been better protected. I also think that your stance on issues SA are clouded by old school thinking. I also think it unlikely that you will ever change your mind.

But think again if you think that old school swagger is going to deter people who are minded to the “pathos” or whatever weak snark you offered of standing up and condemning that brand of horse ****, you can think again.
Nobody is willing to die on this hill. I’m not. That was a horrible evening. But he was not convicted of rape. Let’s not have a forum where you can post flat out lies.

Targeting is helmets. No. 11 is a world class scumbag but it’s not targeting as the rules are currently set up. Someone correctly if I’m wrong.

But yeah, it was totally Jack Tatum bull****. Maybe my WYO Cowboys can knock this clown’s dick into the dirt.
This, it wasn't targeting by the rules because the heads weren't involved.

I already have a problem with what I am going to write because it creates another huge judgement call that could potentially change games but I thing the rules should provide that if a player hits another player after the play is clearly over in a manner that does or is likely to cause injury the player making the hit should be gone in addition to the unsportsmanlike penalty of 15 yards, similar in fashion to the targeting. I see the hit on Hunter as a clear example of how that rule would be applied.

Football is a dangerous enough game for the players inside the rules. They shouldn't have to deal with headhunters trying to take them out of games.

Is it any coincidence that once Shedeur started to run for a couple of first downs late in the fourth quarter, it seemed to open up the pass the rest of the game?

They have to let S2 open the game up early imo. I know they're trying to establish things, but when you just give him the ball and say 'go' he is a magician

Wyoming and AFA both smoke them. That isn't a good team. They played hard and got their moral victory....but they may win three games.

Best part of this stuff is now the Denver media is going after them 😂

Sexual assault is a left/right issue. Lol. Wtf, man?
Tucson aside: I had to hit my brakes the other night to damn near not hit a big Javelina that ran in front of my car at 8 PM on Pontatoc between River and Sunrise. These suckers are nocturnal and very elusive as I’m sure you know…..

Dude. The issue is not whether SA is a poltical issue. Of course it isn’t. What’s left wing is the tendency of about a 30% of AB posters to jump to opinions without facts. It the kid was a ****ing registered sex offender (read the article) he sure as heck wouldn’t be on the CSU roster as a scholarship athlete. There are a few Stalinist Show Trial types of guys here …
30%? waaaaaayyyyy low

Wyoming and AFA both smoke them. That isn't a good team. They played hard and got their moral victory....but they may win three games.

Best part of this stuff is now the Denver media is going after them 😂
The thing with the F’ing sheep is they will do well in some games then crater to San Jose State, UNLV, or New Mexico. Total trash…,

Yes, I do.

Dude. The issue is not whether SA is a poltical issue. Of course it isn’t. What’s left wing is the tendency of about a 30% of AB posters to jump to opinions without facts. It the kid was a ****ing registered sex offender (read the article) he sure as heck wouldn’t be on the CSU roster as a scholarship athlete. There are a few Stalinist Show Trial types of guys here …
You just said that with a straight face as if it is unheard of for a football roster to have accused or convicted or registered offenders on them.

FFS.

Cheap Shot University - absolute clowns both on the field and off.

I said it sucks to be a cheap shot u ram! Go Buffs 🦬
I’m on this a million times. That’s the new name for the dump formerly known as CSU.

Last edited:
I was one of those CU fans that supported the continuance of the CSU-CU series but after last night's game, I'm ready to end the series for awhile. I still think next year's game is still on but we surely can cancel the rest of the games in the series.

I said this after the win against corn last week, Mitchell is playing at a very high level that I would vote him as the D MVP. He should be the baseline of our LB performance starting from next year.

Without him, our D would be very similar to the 2016 buffs, okay edge, mediocre interior DL, slow LB, soft in the middle that other team can run at will if they want.

I said this after the win against corn last week, Mitchell is playing at a very high level that I would vote him as the D MVP. He should be the baseline of our LB performance starting from next year.

Without him, our D would be very similar to the 2016 buffs, okay edge, mediocre interior DL, slow LB, soft in the middle that other team can run at will if they want.

Are you sure? The 2016 defense was better than this one and it's not close

Yes, I do.
Probably.

But very few quarterbacks (statistically) do the running themselves. The per game average is very low.

Can we go back to talking about why an officiating crew from a conference most of you didn't want to leave failed to call that targeting?

If that's not targeting, I'm not sure what is.
I think, and someone correct me if I’m wrong, for it to be “targeting,” it has to be a hit to the head or neck area.

Back