What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs ASU Basketball Game Thread

Boo Bachlkbglcfxkclkgjv every time he has the ball?

Also need to make Carson go left and hopefully Marshall has a bad game, he has this stupid sh*t eating grin permanently plastered on his face that I would love to see disappear.

fu ck these pussies.
Go buffs.
1285905580753.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is a combination of the time and the altitude. Once everyone gets in the Keg the effects of altitude go away and they will feel better. That plus they will probably be handing out 3 hour energy drinks.

I think it is a combination of the time and the altitude. Once everyone gets in the Keg the effects of altitude go away and they will feel better. That plus they will probably be handing out 3 hour energy drinks.

They handed them out after the last game. I still have mine in the fridge.

I'm almost sick at my stomach nervous. I get so nervous I almost can't bare to watch. :lol:

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/13176[/video]

Mods, I can't get it to post as a normal video.

DBT you need to watch it and take the message to heart.

Last edited:
Students are having their best showing since kansas. That's sadly still not great.
Old people are disappointing though.

They just showed on the bottomline the tip was 11:10 (EST)... why delay everyone's schedule even further!

Back