What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs Minnesota game Thread

music video 80s GIF

I don’t care how bad our second string guy is. At this point a potted plant would be a more effective quarterback. I would prefer they put in the Chicago wall-on guy:

Fontenot wasn’t hitting the holes fast enough, brew atleast made lemonade out of the lemons the Oline are dropping. Whatever Lewis is waiting for won’t show up. The line stinks.

great now they’re throwing on us…

Our receivers aren’t or can’t get open and our line can’t hold blocks.

I’ve always been concerned that Chev just simply isn’t smart enough to be an OC. he’s better off as a player coach, this is just embarrassing, opposing defenses can play so comfortably
Lol he isn’t even a good player coach. He’s a good recruiter when he tries. He’s not trying, he’s a bad OC, and he’s not even an average player coach. He needs to be gone yesterday

Wait. Didn’t Karl say at the post-game press conference last week that the Buffs are much better than everybody thinks?

BeautifulThirstyAmericanratsnake-size_restricted.gif

Back