What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Oregon game thread

Things change when the offensive & defensive best player on either roster is in the game.
We aren’t losing by 35 at half because Oregon WRs are running free or because our WRs aren’t getting any separation. We simply don’t matchup anywhere, but mostly the trenches, and Travis wouldn’t have anything to do with that.

Oregon is toying with us. This is practice for them

Health has nothing to do with this. Hunter, Slusher and Stoutmire make zero difference in what’s happening today.
Completely disagree. I think with Hunter out there we get one of those stops early and if you take out the fake punt that could easily have been a 13-7 game in second.

• Haha
Reactions: wip
I watched 2s sacks and honestly, if he threw the ball out of bounds, it would be grounding. Booger feels 2 needs to move up into the pocket but while Wells is doing a good job not allowing clear rushers, he's getting pushed back on every possession.

Yeah. When he said that, I yelled at the TV, “What f*cking pocket?!?!”

I wouldn’t say they outplayed the talent level in the first 3 games. They played two bad teams and one decent team.
I can't debate you on the Nubs and CSU. TCU's an equal to us AFAIC-they might wind up with 9 wins because there's a massive gap between the two teams who are leaving the Big 12 and everybody else who will be in it next year.

Bowl game this year with a massive step forward in 2024 is still the goal. There is no reason why that can't happen in the Big 12-I mean I think we're better than all those teams not named Utah.

This is looking like a SWAC against a okay P5 team. Where the Trenches are so mismatched it makes it hard to really evaluate. Any team with a pretty good DL or OL will beat CU this year

Utah
Oregon St
UCLA

They are just too far behind the 8 ball in the trenches

I’ll give you about 3 **** posts before I send you off bitch
I thought we were friend bread.

rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I’ll give you about 3 **** posts before I send you off bitch
CSU fans will show up in full force here the rest of the weekend to trash us (and burn their own ****ty team in the process) judging from what I've seen on twitter. Nub fans too concerned about that tough LA Tech team they're playing to worry about our game.

Just saw the halftime interview with Lanning, man that guy is insecure. Probably good for them we'll be in different conferences. Guess we're back to we coming 😅

Back