What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Colorado vs. Wazzu Game Thread 11/17/23

This team is better and more competitive than last year. That is objectively true. WTAF are you talking about?
I don’t consider last place in the conference competing in the conference. But you’re welcome to feel super excited about our performance like tonight.

You don't think they try hard?
There have been too many plays where I think (and literally see) they don’t try and or give up. Go back and watch “Tank” (What a joke of a nickname) vs OSU. There were 6-7 instances where he doesn’t even get off on the snap and try. Slight kick, 1/2 step shuffle and the DE blows right by, and he stops and watches.

Does it bother anyone else Shedeur has his own QB coach? Feels like Russ's bull**** last year...i know its been brought up, but seeing his own coach walking him to the locker room bothers me...

Does anyone else get the feeling that all pinning them back on 3 yard line does is give them more yards to put on the stat sheet on the way to the next TD.

Cannot be fun to be on this team, where everyone is under the gun and could be ran off and everyone wants them replaced.
Too much hype to start the season, with some exciting success
Then, the same players are garbage and we just "gotta get a new OL"
All around ugly environment
And now the fan on fan frustration is not helpful either

Back