What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL CSU tailgate thread.

How soon after the game do they boot you out of the lots? Any time for post-game tailgating?

One more reason I hate this game:

The official policy for tailgating says you have to shut the party down 1 full hour before kickoff, which is different than Broncos games, which are 30 minutes. I wonder if they'll be enforcing that. WTF are people going to do for an hour before kickoff if they make us close up and disperse?

http://www.invescofieldatmilehigh.com/resources/pdf/2010_CU_CSU_Parking_Directions_Flyer.pdf

I think the reason they do that is because there is a higher % of people tailgating for this game than a Broncos game and they don't want the whole rush right at game-time. I doubt they enforce it too strictly.

Why does there have to be a rule about when to shut down tailgates at all? Aren't we all adults who can tell time?

How soon after the game do they boot you out of the lots? Any time for post-game tailgating?

They give you an hour or so post-game to clear out. Sometimes it's the cops telling you to leave, other times it's the stadium crew. I think they do it to get the place cleaned up, but I'm certain this is not the same for Bronco games. In any event, you do have a little time, post game, to celebrate/commiserate.

alright. me plus 4 for sure. we are trying to get to invesco right at 8. you bought a blue (wtf) tent right?

alright. me plus 4 for sure. we are trying to get to invesco right at 8. you bought a blue (wtf) tent right?

If you'll be there with a total of five folks, can I convince you to bring some OJ & vodka?

Yes, the tent is blue. I have a white tent, but it's heavy as hell and takes up more space in the Jeep than I want it to, so we got the blue tent. If somebody can find a CU themed cover for the awning, I'm all ears. I haven't been able to find one that fits our awning frame.

And the lots open up at 8, so it might be 8:15 or so before we actually get parked.

If you'll be there with a total of five folks, can I convince you to bring some OJ & vodka?

Yes, the tent is blue. I have a white tent, but it's heavy as hell and takes up more space in the Jeep than I want it to, so we got the blue tent. If somebody can find a CU themed cover for the awning, I'm all ears. I haven't been able to find one that fits our awning frame.

And the lots open up at 8, so it might be 8:15 or so before we actually get parked.

OJ and vodka it is. just giving you some **** about the tent. if montanabuff is coming he could hang his banner on the front.

Ok....I just got tickets so the girlfriend and I will be there! What should we bring?

Chips & Dip would be helpful. Maybe some bloody mary mix, too.

This is getting good. I can't wait for Saturday.

vodka too? what kind of dip? guac? salsa? bean? queso?

If everybody who is supposed to show up with vodka does show up with vodka, we'll be fine. I'm just kind of keeping a running tally of what is supposed to show up and filling in the gaps.

Use your imagination for the dip. We should have salsa coming from Leash.

lyons i thought? they may have expanded to longmont as well.

They out-grew their Lyons facility. They have a big manufacturing facility plus a brew-pub in Longmont now. Place is packed every night. Has been for over a year now. When you come into Longmont from Boulder, you can't miss the brew pub. They painted a big Dales Pale can on the side of an old silo that sits on the property.

They out-grew their Lyons facility. They have a big manufacturing facility plus a brew-pub in Longmont now. Place is packed every night. Has been for over a year now. When you come into Longmont from Boulder, you can't miss the brew pub. They painted a big Dales Pale can on the side of an old silo that sits on the property.

nice, will have to check that out. left hand gave us a free tour a couple weeks ago for carrying one of their pale ales. those guys were the coolest and nicest people around. have no problem shelling out 17 for a mix pack of 12 bottles now.

nice, will have to check that out. left hand gave us a free tour a couple weeks ago for carrying one of their pale ales. those guys were the coolest and nicest people around. have no problem shelling out 17 for a mix pack of 12 bottles now.

Are you carrying Sawtooth? That's good stuff, right there. I have a twelver in my fridge as we speak. Well, not a full twelver, if you know what I mean.

for those in boulder and in charge of bringing vodka, liquor mart has handles of smirnoff for 16.99 right now.

Back