What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OFFICIAL CSU tailgate thread.

Me +3. What can I bring?

Beer, OJ, bloody mary mix, and celery.

I'm starting to think we may have more than we need of just about everything. So much the better. This is going to be fantastic. :woot:

hey sacky im gonna be there closer to 8 than earlier anticipated... are yall gonna try to be at the hill parallel to federal?

We have a big thing of onion dip and 4 bags of ruffles, one thing of regular bloody mary mix and one thing of spicy bloody mary mix. Oh and bottles of water. Yes I'm up late but I work my part time job at the nite club on Friday nights. Going to bed. See you all in 7+ hours! GO BUFFS!

That other thread isn't official. This one is. Respond to this thread if you are coming to the tailgater at Invesco Field at Mile High. We'll be in Lot E, hopefully along the West side. We'll show up early to try to get a good spot, but there's never a guarantee at this game.

In so far:
Sacky
BCS
aik (ticket winner - Congrats)
Fanatic
Loblaw
Leash
Buffnik
MDelpizzo
FC
ITB
RuffBuff

I'm bringing pancakes & sausages.
BCS is bringing beer
aik is bringing some sparkling wine for mimosas.
Loblaw is brining Potatoes, vodka and OJ.
Fanatic - please bring a 1.75L of vodka, some bloody mary mix, and some celery
Leash is bringing chips & salsa
Buffnik - please bring some orange juice
MDelpizzo - bacon, maybe some other stuff.
ITB is bringing bloody mary mix & vodka.
Ruff is brining chips, dip and bloody mary mix.
FC is bringing beer, & chips (if he gets there on time).

If you want to bring anything else, feel free. If we have these bases covered, we'll all be good and loaded (and well fed) prior to entering the game.

PM me if you want my cell number. BTW - Fanatic, your inbox is full.

Never been a fan of bloody marys, but I do recall my parents tailgate's... they always had food coloring to make "blacky marys." They couldn't justify carying a RED drink.

Sacky, your tailgate looks well stocked. I am looking forward to joining in for the Georgia game.

Thanks for a great time, sacky.

Looks like you're going to have to start handing out pre-game Red Stripes this year.

Great time had by all (I think).

B-1 and I found what I think turned out to be a pretty good spot. The new table was set on fire, Loblaw forgot to bring the potatoes, Rugged's buddies drank my victory beer.

B-1 and I found what I think turned out to be a pretty good spot. The new table was set on fire, Loblaw forgot to bring the potatoes, Rugged's buddies drank my victory beer.
need to start hiding the victory beer sacky... or stop having such awesome tailgates with tons of alcholics :lol:

And who ran off with our sack of free **** we collected? We were supposed to meet after the game and your car was gone!

And who ran off with our sack of free **** we collected? We were supposed to meet after the game and your car was gone!

LOL....as stated in your thread...we left early in the 4th since we were kickin' the sheep and started hallucinating from the heat.

They were just looking after your father and father-in-law to make sure neither one lipped off to any riot cops after the game.

Big props to whoever supplied my coworker with the 151. Looked over mid-1st quarter and homeboy looked like he got hit by a truck.

Big props to whoever supplied my coworker with the 151. Looked over mid-1st quarter and homeboy looked like he got hit by a truck.

There's still a little left. I'll bring it to the Hawaii game. Hopefully it will get drunk then.

BTW - I showed up with what amounts to a .75L of vodka and another half litre of rum, various people brought beer, champagne, and copious amounts of vodka, and I came home with a tiny bit of 151 and a tiny bit of Bacardi. That's impressive, folks. Our livers may not like us very much, but I have to say I'm impressed.

Thanks for a great time, sacky.

Looks like you're going to have to start handing out pre-game Red Stripes this year.

:yeahthat:

My friends apologize again. If I remember I will bring you victory beers for the Hawaii game.

:yeahthat:

My friends apologize again. If I remember I will bring you victory beers for the Hawaii game.

The really awful part was that we hid a Dale's to save for a victory beer and THAT was stolen, too. We had two cans of Miller High Life. :puke:

The really awful part was that we hid a Dale's to save for a victory beer and THAT was stolen, too. We had two cans of Miller High Life. :puke:

hehehe well at least my high life made it :smile2: You are welcome for the victory beers sacky :lol:

If you're hiding something at a tailgate, it can't be in the main cooler. I've found that one out the hard way.

Bring a small cooler and put it in the front of the car.

If you're hiding something at a tailgate, it can't be in the main cooler. I've found that one out the hard way.

Bring a small cooler and put it in the front of the car.

This. Although we've never had any issues until this game.

Not a huge deal. Live and learn. Miller High Life is awful stuff, though. If I live a thousand years I hope to never have that swill touch my lips again.

This. Although we've never had any issues until this game.

Not a huge deal. Live and learn. Miller High Life is awful stuff, though. If I live a thousand years I hope to never have that swill touch my lips again.
My roommate bought it, not my fault. Except for the bringing it part, that was my fault.

Were you there? I don't even remember seeing you.

guh, what a day.

sacky sacky, I was one of the first ones there. Showed up with Bob Loblaw and crew. Wore the throwback jersey. Sorry I didn't talk to you more, the coeds that set up next to us were more intriguing :lol:. I did say thanks for throwing the gate. Or I meant to. If not, thanks.

Back