What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Oregon Pregame/Game Thread

Ok, the offense didn’t start moving at all until they were three scores down and Oregon could afford to be conservative but it is better this week. I am not changing my opinion of KD or Chev but Rod clearly was that bad.

Last edited:
Alright... I've been extremely Negative today and most of the season, However I will be the first to admit, garbage time or not, This is a legitimately respectable performance from a very bad football team on the Road at the number 7 team in the country.
O line isn't bad today. Hmmm.

Well, at least we have a moral victory to be happy about. Losing by 4 or 5 scores, and all. Moral victories.

Alright... I've been extremely Negative today and most of the season, However I will be the first to admit, garbage time or not, This is a legitimately respectable performance from a very bad football team on the Road at the number 7 team in the country.
They have been completely outclassed from the opening kickoff but they haven't quit, that is impressive.

I also don't credit that to the coaches, we have some players who are demonstrating some pride.

And Lewis looks okay to good. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
I would go so far to say looked has looked slightly above average today. He’s been smart with the football, made se really solid throws, and made good decision. Makes a difference when you don’t have 3 guys in your face by the end of your drop back

Brown running the ball against us at this point tells me that it is actually is about style points.

Back