What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU @ Oregon State Thread - 10/14 2 PM MT on P12-Network

CU is paying ****ty assistant coaches WAY too much money for what they are getting. WAY too much. We spend enough on coaches that we should have good ones. We don't.

Once more, we are a laughingstock.

The answer to every team's ills.

**** you McIntyre for making me believe again, only to foist this **** on us.

New drinking game, take a shot every time we miss the first tackle. Or if you don’t want alcohol poisoning, take a shot every time we DO tackle someone on the first hit. Either you die or you finish the game sober

Coming into today

t12 in Rush TDs
5th in Rush Yds
Outside top 20 YPC
1st in carries and touches
4th in Yards from scrimmage
t6th in total TDs

He's putting up really good, but not nationally superlative numbers. Bryce Love on the other hand.

You just proved my point. I wouldn’t take Phil ahead of 15 other current running backs, much less consider him for the heisman. I’m not saying all the winners are great nfl backs. But I’m saying Phil does not belong in the heisman conversation at all and I used the top 15 backs as a reasoning.

As you can see, I don't disagree with your point that Lindsay does not belong in the Heisman conversation.

I disagree that draft rankings are even close to a useful metric for a Heisman contender, and I disagree that it is delusional to consider Lindsay among the 15 best running backs in the nation. I'd say reasonable people could rank his performance this season as high as top 5 or only barely top 25.

You seem really offended that I called you ignorant, which was my goal, as you had chewed someone out as being ignorant by using a really crappy metric for your argument. Have a good day.

Back