What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah pregame thread

Not a P5 QB at all
Really slow decisions
May not get a 1st down on our own
Need Hankerson in there to make a play
Too early to tell. He's a freshman, 1st start, against #14 team in the nation, almost no supporting cast. He is real nervous, but he deserves a chance.

Not a P5 QB at all
Really slow decisions
May not get a 1st down on our own
Need Hankerson in there to make a play
The way this is unfolding, I had to google triple digit and thankfully it hasn’t happened in modern times as no-one wants to paste you that bad anymore/3rd stringers etc…but our game against Texas in Big12 champ game was on the list of worst…hopefully this will not get there

I hate seeing them start short yardage plays 5 yards in the backfield. Shotgun snap give the defense time to penetrate the LOS.

Hard enough when their DL are stronger than our OL. Makes it worse when the play takes longer to develop and those DL have time to move our guys.

I'm not letting the offense off the hook for not being able to get 1 yard, but the only reason that even happened is because Deion Smith did what I hate more than anything else - run sideways to try to make a big play when just running upfield will get you the yardage you need for the first down.

That 3 play just tells you everything. Omg how sucky we are. Of those 3, the odd, strange, wobbly throw was one of the worst flyers I’ve seen (when you have time). Is it a duck, crow, or just a wing-clipped sparrow? Tough choice of words here

yas GIF

I've seen a lot of really bad CU football the past 10 years, but this game is up there amongst the worst. Just terrible fundamentals across the board, and i have to wonder why Kopp is starting over Carter. And what happened to Shrout?

Wow
Wow

JV v Varsity out here
You are giving us more credit than we are due.

How many players do we have on our roster who would be on the 2 deep for more than one other PAC12 program. We have a few who might make it for Arizona or Arizona State, maybe even a couple on Cal.

We worry about guys transferring out. Unlike last year we don't have more than a couple who USC, Oregon, Washington, etc would even want to give a scholarship to.

I’m still worringly thinking triple dig’s…but they are neighbours, and what I’ve heard kind of nice people (only skiied there and never really hang out so no clue)…plz tell me I’m correct here

With every game, we play our way to a worse and worse coach. What remotely respectable coach wants to inherit this mess? We're gonna end up with a quality control guy from San Jose State or a grad assistant from Temple or something.

Back