What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU-Utah pregame thread

I'd love to see us score a couple more times. Give the guys a little boost. Not likely

It was almost like a Utah home game today with all the red. We heard cheering while walking away from the stadium towards our parking lot. That - of course - turned out to be the Ute's 36th-42nd points.

Now we're at home, flipping between games - even the CU one. I'm also rubbing my Corgi's belly, in front of the fireplace - something I can't replicate at Folsom.

Haven’t watched, just looked at box score. This team would struggle to go .400 in the SWAC.

Embree-esqe…..

Yogi Roth just said the new coach needs to lean on the advice of Hagan and PLATI to figure out what works here. 🤦🏽‍♂️🤪🤣
gordon ramsay facepalm GIF by MasterChef Junior

I don’t think there’s any “may be” about it. I don’t recall any game in the Embree era where CU had fewer than 20 yards at half.
In 2012 we lost to the CSU rams, Sacramento st, and got annihilated by Fresno St. You can compare the pac12 schedules too. We had a much tougher schedule this year. To me, 2012 was worse.

Our inability to tackle is just indescribable. I don’t even know what to say. I mean, are our guys afraid of contact or do they just not want to hurt an Utah player?

Our inability to tackle is just indescribable. I don’t even know what to say. I mean, are our guys afraid of contact or do they just not want to hurt an Utah player?
There are plenty of adjectives that describe the tackling.

Ok we've paid our dues tenfold. Deion better be coming and we better have 20 plus years of good football.

Back