What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs ASU game day thread

Ok take 14pts off for once in a lifetime lucky bull**** plays. ST gave them the ball at the 10. Offense turned it over twice on our side of the 40. Just because they have allowed points doesn't mean they haven't done well. They were given crap to work with a night.

You can't just take 14 points off the board. Even if those go incomplete they still have downs to score on those drives.

You can't just take 14 points off the board. Even if those go incomplete they still have downs to score on those drives.

No, one of them was on 4th down and 2. The other BS play was a forced fumble that went right to the ASU receiver.

It's a lack of tact, humility and dignity to not put in the 2nd string when you're down by 25 with that amount of time left in the game. Now he can pointt to passing yardage, total yardage, a late score as some sort of "win" that bodes well for his future when CU was blown out tonight.

pretty pathetic Sefo played this entire game. For the sake of his health, let him take a break. For the sake of advancing the offense and depth, get him out of there. I don't get it.

I'm kind of sick of all the sniping. I admit, though, that I've done my share. Yeah, the OLine struggled. But we had guys starting that shouldn't be. We are plugging holes by shifting guys around and throwing in inexperienced guys. I'm not sure what else we can do.

Seemed like Chad Brown was ripping the staff for not being prepared. Maybe I misunderstood him though.

I don't think I heard Derek McCartney's name called once. He doesn't seem to be progressing much.

Back