What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official CU vs. Utah Game Thread

Predictable loss. This is a team that needs 100% of things to go right to not lose. Sefo plays a good game, but makes one mistake, or the BS INT overturn... literally 2 or 3 things happen and Buffs can't win.

No balls MM punting twice with this defense? This team blows another game. Horrible staff and time for the players to man up. Baer and Jeffcoat pack your bags.

not nearly enough depth to absorb the injuries we have... that killed the defense's ability to perform adequately. But we still have a good chance to win this... then Sefo decides to throw a no look screen pass. wow

Another horrific season. We need a gamer at QB to have any hope of turning this thing around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe MacIntyre is not as great as most on this board makes him out to be?

Thats obvious. 2 wins, no conference wins (even Embo nabbed conference wins)

Recruiting is atrocious

Boneheaded decisions with his staff

Ok gameday coach, but some stupid decisions with this talent level will cost us 100% of the time

Team has to find a way to win the majority of close games next season. Have to hope it is like it was at SJSU for Mac. A bad record his second year, and they turn the corner the third season.

Very tough to pull off tho, in the pac-12

Two chances to continue our drive, but we punt? MM must think our D is doing great. We rarely stop anyone. We give up 36 at least to Pac 12 foes. Bad game day decisions.

Maybe MacIntyre is not as great as most on this board makes him out to be?

Two chances to continue our drive, but we punt? MM must think our D is doing great. We rarely stop anyone. We give up 36 at least to Pac 12 foes. Bad game day decisions.

Seems like he makes "by the book" calls not remembering what the talent level is on D.

I should add: if Neinas is not fired tomorrow (no use in waiting), it tells me a lot about this program going forward. Giving that contract to Baer looks really dumb too.

or Sefo running out of bounds with two yards to go

Seriuosly. 1st time I yelled at the TV or any players in a long time. Know the situation Sefo, man the f*** up and get a 1st down. That was the definition of pu***** out.

To punt twice and put the game in the hands of our defense is 1 of the strangest things I have ever seen. At full strength or D is dumpster fire but down starters in the secondary.... WTF Mac?

Can only hope some coaching changes are coming.

Honestly at this point, I wouldn't be too upset if there was a head coaching change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully someone at the Press conference will give mac2 the full Monty so he can see what it looks like to have some balls. I know it can't be Ringo though.

sack up and quit flippin punting when you have one of the worst defenses in team history. Just disgusting.

Rick is going to force change....I am confident that several assistants are leaving

Back