What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official D coordinator search thread (DJ Eliot hired?)

I'm from Nebraska and all the butt-husker fans are living that pipe dream some in this group did. They think Les Miles is coming to be DC Bc I guess his kid is committed there.

I've been thinkin'. Mac and RG are way too nice and civil. CU needs to become a shark and stop being chum. I'm sick of this super nice, clean and fair image. I want every other school and all of their fans to hate us! I'm sick of all the sand in my teeth!!

I've been thinkin'. Mac and RG are way too nice and civil. CU needs to become a shark and stop being chum. I'm sick of this super nice, clean and fair image. I want every other school and all of their fans to hate us! I'm sick of all the sand in my teeth!!

10 wins. Pac-12 South Champs.

Rick George told a fan after the bowl that said "Haven't been here for awhile, great year!" This: "Not good enough!"

Rick George is a shark. Mac is a shark. Mac doesn't put up with assistants trying to take his team over like Leavitt. And won't retain Tumpkin because of his actions.

He has turned 2 desolate programs around. He's a shark.

Plati was on with Lombardi this morning and said mac has only been on campus twice since the bowl game.
He said mac wouldn't be back on campus until the 19th when they have a recruiting weekend set up. Plati
did not think a new hire would be announced until that time if at all.

Plati was on with Lombardi this morning and said mac has only been on campus twice since the bowl game.
He said mac wouldn't be back on campus until the 19th when they have a recruiting weekend set up. Plati

Hope that's not the case....

Plati isn't exactly the guy I'd go to for information here.

And I'm sure Plati saw no problem w that

Well, you know damn well Mike is talking to people. Dude isn't stupid but he sure as hell isn't gonna tell us.

Plati isn't exactly the guy I'd go to for information here.
Well plati said mac was going to coach of the year award banquets and also out recruiting. Plati was on his way to new York so it wasn't
a long interview. Sorry its not breaking news.
Macs busy man

So much Allbuffs drama. I just picture a group of (35 year old) infants sitting in a room crying until caretakers MM and RG stop in to give everybody a DC announcement snack, at which point all of the infants go back to holding their ear in one hand and sucking their thumb on the other hand.

Last edited:
So much Allbuffs drama. I just picture a group of (35 year old) infants sitting in a room crying until caretakers MM and RG stop in to give everybody a DC announcement snack, at which point all of the infants go back to holding their ear in one hand and sucking their thumb on the other hand.
It's what we do.

Sounds like Diaco interviewed at Arkansas. Given his connection to Bert, wouldn't be surprised if that's where he ended up choosing.

Rick George told a fan after the bowl that said "Haven't been here for awhile, great year!" This: "Not good enough!"

Rick George is a shark. Mac is a shark. Mac doesn't put up with assistants trying to take his team over like Leavitt. And won't retain Tumpkin because of his actions.

He has turned 2 desolate programs around. He's a shark.

I love the revisionist history - now Mac fired Leavitt according to you and they did not offer Leavitt $900K a year.

- We offered Leavitt $900k annually.
- Leavitt left on Dec 14th
- 2 months salary saved equals $150k which covers the fine from storming the field after the Utah game.

This leads me to believe that we will hire a DC on Feb 14th, and this delay is all the fan's fault.

- We offered Leavitt $900k annually.
- Leavitt left on Dec 14th
- 2 months salary saved equals $150k which covers the fine from storming the field after the Utah game.

This leads me to believe that we will hire a DC on Feb 14th, and this delay is all the fan's fault.

Which fan? Probably Burrito.

Hahahaha this was the strangest imagery I think I've ever read, but it made me belly laugh. Thanks for the laugh. I have a feeling taking a stroll through your mind would be frightening.

I love the revisionist history - now Mac fired Leavitt according to you and they did not offer Leavitt $900K a year.
I didn't say that at all. But he sure the heck didn't put up with Leavitt trying to take over the defense and the team. Leavitt tried to step on Mac's toes numerous times. He put him in his place. This isn't some pussy of a man as the person I replied tried to indicate. Mac is a damn good coach and the **** talking or pot shots are just purely idiotic coming off what he built this program into from the **** storm it started as.

Hahahaha this was the strangest imagery I think I've ever read, but it made me belly laugh. Thanks for the laugh. I have a feeling taking a stroll through your mind would be frightening.
Nah, my mind operates on the level of Happy Gillmore's happy place.

Back