What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread - CU vs Cal (Formerly: Colorado @ Cal 1/12/2012 Roll Call)

is the game on tv in the denver area tonight?

From Buffzone:

CU puts its unblemished Pac-12 record on the line against Cal here on Thursday night at Haas Pavilion (9 p.m., television only on Dish and DirecTV).

It's on Comcast Sportsnet California DISH 409, so you will need the Sports Package that includes RedZone($7/mo).

Last edited:
Women:
Thursday, January 12th7:00 PM
BuffsTV
Coors Event Center
Boulder, CO

Men:
Thursday, January 12th
9:00 PM
Comcast SportsNet California
Haas Pavilion
Berkley, CA

Anyone going to the women's game tonight at the Keg?

Happy for all who can attend in person. I will be watching online from snowy Iowa and cheering my team on!

I'm in. Headed to the Pre-game @ bears-lair as well.

Daaah, what time are you going to get there?

I'm in. Headed to the Pre-game @ bears-lair as well.

Daaah, what time are you going to get there?

I'm not sure as I'm meeting some friends after work and then heading over. Definitely will stop in for a beer or three though.

From my preview: "With DirecTV you can turn to channel 698; Dish Network subscribers can tune to 409." Cable types are YO-YO (you're on your own).

(I apologize for the shameless plug)

Do you happen to know if you have to have the sports package to get the game on DirecTV 698?

Time to show this conference that we're taking it by ****ing storm in basketball -- Let's get it Buffs!!

WBB is throwing the game away. Were up 11 after the half, now down 12 after a TWENTY EIGHT TO FOUR run by Cal.

68-55 Cal - Buffs didn´t score for the last 7 minutes, Cal finished on a 29-4 run

Damnit Comcast won't have the game on. Somebody NEEDS to find a stream to this game, I'm going to go crazy if I have to listen to it on the radio.

Back