What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game(s) Thread - CU vs Cal (Formerly: Colorado @ Cal 1/12/2012 Roll Call)

I hate having to listen on the radio. Better than just having to follow scoreboard updates online, but unsatisfying.

These are two very well matched teams. Should go right down to the wire.

Unless they start hitting their long shots ... we're not exactly defending those well. :huh:

Oh c'mon .... he was only off by a little less than 600 feet. :rolling_eyes:

Don't be such a nitpicker. :lol:

I was more annoyed by him basically saying it's not impressive that we're 3-0 so far because we've played at a high elevation at home.

What happened in the women's game? Up 7 at half and lost by 13. Did we get totally homered by the refs on our own court? We only shot 2 free throws the entire game while they shot 17.

What happened in the women's game? Up 7 at half and lost by 13. Did we get totally homered by the refs on our own court? We only shot 2 free throws the entire game while they shot 17.

Going by Brian Howell´s tweets, we threw it away with turnovers. Cal went on a 29-4 run to close out the game and we scored our last FG with 7 minutes left.

Look ... I like Larry Scott a lot ... probably the best conference commish in the nation right now.

But ... could we actually comment on the ACTUAL ****ING GAME RIGHT NOW?!? :bang:

Seriously ... leave these interviews for halftime.

sooooo Defense keying a slowly growing lead. eff ya, I love how Tad Boyle teams play basketball

I was more annoyed by him basically saying it's not impressive that we're 3-0 so far because we've played at a high elevation at home.

I got that. I was just expanding on the extent of the overall ignorance of these announcers. :thumbsup:

gotta finish there dre, put it in, no need to dunk. Though that would have been the sickness, so I understand.

Come on Dufault. box out. And they gave the foul to roberson? And both he and dinwiddie have 2? ****>

SImba, still clumsy, but playing like an adult lion today.

Last edited:
just gotta survive this half with 2 of our top 3 players on the bench with fouls.

Cal has the UGLIEST team in the nation. Man, those dudes needs some burlap sacks to cover up their ugly.

the development of booker into a PG is fun to watch. And that foul on dufault was BULL****.

thank you teets for the link- cant get it to run on my tablet yet or chatroom' but just got it in couple hours ago

Back