What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: Buffs host Cowpokes (1/15)

watching that first half, i'll gladly take down 4 after the way we shot the ball and turned the ball over in the lane. if we find some decent shots after some ball movement, i think we can win rather easily.

watching that first half, i'll gladly take down 4 after the way we shot the ball and turned the ball over in the lane. if we find some decent shots after some ball movement, i think we can win rather easily.

:stupid:Just run the offense and get the open looks - seemed like we were shooting after one pass quite a few times out there.

A. Burks singing the fight song walking back onto the court after the timeout. The keg is rockin'

Man! If this team can learn to play team defense the whole game. They've NOW outscored 19-6 over the last 5 or 6 minutes.

This team does not quit, this team does not give an inch, this team does not even feel pressure.

This team is increadably well coached!

Love it.

Woot!!!

Team is for real,

eventually we will lose games, every team does but this team has proven that it has what it takes to win.

37 percent from the field and oklite played a very good game. They do it on the boards and D. Fun team to watch.

How good is okie state? Should we be beating teams like this by more at home or maybe we should cherish each win no matter how? I'm thinking this team is very well coached and it's a FUN TEAM TO WATCH. CONGRATS BUFFS!

34 FTs made today. Amazing.

A big thank you to OSU for completely ignoring Moses in the second half even though the Buffs couldn't stop him.

How good is okie state? Should we be beating teams like this by more at home or maybe we should cherish each win no matter how? I'm thinking this team is very well coached and it's a FUN TEAM TO WATCH. CONGRATS BUFFS!

Okie Lite came in 13-3 and was listed as a fairly close bubble team in the last Lunardi projection. Granted, that doesn't mean much at this point, but at this point they look like probably the #3 or 4 team in the south, definitely ahead of OU and Tech...

man whore jokes are distasteful?

TG sneaking back into his dorm room last night:

robschneider-thumb-500x331-54453.jpg

:lol:

OH MY GoD! WHAT A FUN GAME! Nice to meet Brad and son before the game.

BTW, after the game, we walked out the east exit then around to the south. There was a tram set up with all the football recruits. I saw coach Embree, made eye contact and gave him a fist pump and a "Go Buffs!" He smiled nicely and thought "what a douche." :lol:

The officials called a good game, I thought, but CU's big weekness was getting manhandled underneath by those two huge okie st guys. Luckily, they both fouled out.

OH MY GoD! WHAT A FUN GAME! Nice to meet Brad and son before the game.

BTW, after the game, we walked out the east exit then around to the south. There was a tram set up with all the football recruits. I saw coach Embree, made eye contact and gave him a fist pump and a "Go Buffs!" He smiled nicely and thought "what a douche." :lol:

The officials called a good game, I thought, but CU's big weekness was getting manhandled underneath by those two huge okie st guys. Luckily, OSU stopped giving them the ball

FIFY. :nod:

FIFY. :nod:

Yeah, I wondered why they went away from them too. Oh well, they got a win and that's what matters. :dance:

I have to say I was semi-rooting for a hard foul on Keiton Page to stop that little f****r from outside. Absolutely worthless player everywhere else, but man, can he knock down the three and that damn near beat us today.

Fun re-reading the gamethread at OrangePower. I recommend it. Lots of bitching about the refs.

Back