What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

****ing ridiculous bull**** of a 1st half. Can’t adjust on either side of the ball. Can’t block, can’t tackle, can’t run. I can’t believe they’re running every ****ing play and we can’t find a solution, embarrassing.

Need more screens and letting Montez scramble. Would be nice to have semblance of a forward rush game

Key to at least get the FG at the end. Time to see how well our coordinators make halftime adjustments.
Absolutely getting killed at the line on both sides of the ball. Javier back to getting manhandled by one blocker on each play.

Stupid question. Since everyone knew that Nebraska was going to run the ball 90% of the time why has CU been in a 3-3-5 defense the entire game. Coaches have placed the kids in a position where they have no chance at all.

How about putting in an extra d lineman, blitzing every play and daring them to throw???

The offense play calling is embarrassing and Chiv should feel bad. Jet sweeps and we screens might beat CSU but they are not going to beat a competitive P5 team.
I only saw one jet sweep and it made 6-8 yds... I think we aren't doing that kind of thing enough at this point. The drop back pass is unworkable given the disparity between the OL/DL.

Oh... and **** you mack brown

If they give up less than 200 yds rushing in the 2nd half, will you all give the staff credit for making adjustments?

Going to have to take a chance on D. Send a free man at the QB. Gotta get some hits on him

The biggest concern I have is not being able to tackle on the first hit. It is absolutely killing CU, among other things. Not sure what you do on O as we can’t run the ball to save our lives

Down 4 and we've looked like a fusker's wife outside of the first few minutes. Time to see if we can make some adjustments and get our ass in gear.

Last edited:
The offense play calling is embarrassing and Chiv should feel bad. Jet sweeps and wr screens might beat CSU but they are not going to beat a competitive P5 team.
I am similarly frustrated but our Oline is terrible and our RBs are pure trash. Hard to run an offense. I'd try some more screens. RBs can't even block so you can't run real pass plays.

I’m reduced to wondering what the final losing score is. We were just dominated the entire 1st half.

There sure is an awful lot of love for Nebraska on TV, given how badly they have sucked.....

Back