What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

I’m not a fan of rotating OL, but something needs to change between Kaiser and Tonz. Simple stunts and twists is confusing the hell out of them

I was waiting for the snap to see if the refs would call ‘braska for lining up off sides.

Left side of the line is awful.
I can't believe a left side of the OL with Tonz and Kaiser is worthless

it just cannot be
Recruit MWC quality offensive linemen and you get an MWC quality line.
Beat up CSU, get destroyed by a middling or less B1G Defensive line.

Guys remember, this isn't Wisconsin or Ohio State we are playing, not even Iowa or Minnesota. This is a lower level Big 10 team.

Back