What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: COLORADO @ Nebraska --- 9/8 @ 1:30

Congrats to the BUFFs for a well-deserved win.
A true freshman QB and a walk-on backup almost cost you the game, but gifts from the officials and turnovers by the Cornhuskers handed you the game and in our first live game of the year. The future looks bright for the Cornhuskers. Any bets on which of us wins a NATTY first?

Ahahhahhahhahaha you wanted this win so badly so you could start your Frost Era on the right foot, and especially against the team who permanently destroyed your program and you stupid ****ing bugeaters couldn’t get it done. Go eat **** and get ****ed forever.

I hope nebraska never wins a game again you pathetic idiot

He made multiple huge throws, didn't turn the ball over once despite throwing 50 passes and taking 10+ hits.

He wasn't perfect, but he was really good.
There were some sacks he took that could have been avoided stepping up AND he could have thrown a few away after holding on too long

The dread of another close loss to that team was palpable most of the game. Really astonished that we won a game in which we gave up over 250 rushing yards by the half.

There is no more satisfying place to win than Lincoln. This win will do wonders for team confidence. Let’s go Buffs!!!

After screaming so loud and then singing the fight song so loud that my entire neighborhood had to hear me... Nikita got tackled and aggressively french kissed in front of my mother-in-law and son.

Yeah, this win was kind of a big deal.
pIY5n6l.gif

Kicking the XP was the correct call. CU was aggressive all game.
Correct. It was a bit annoying that one announcer kept bringing up the one point conversion. Don't know about going for it twice around mid-field though. Didn't really like those decisions, but I guess aggressive is a mindset, and overall it's a good thing.

Kicking the XP was the correct call. CU was aggressive all game.

yeah, i actually think our coaches called a really ****ing good game after it became clear how physical the fuskers were upfront. they scripted what we needed to do to steal that win: shorten the game, stay close, and take shots when you can. especially after the half, the adjustments were really good. i thought we were dead at the half-- watching us get mauled upfront on both sides of the ball. watching our guys miss tackles. watching montez get clobbered over and over. the Buffs did what they needed to do, in one of the most hostile environments in football, against a team that has been a nightmare for us.

that was a big ****ing win for mm, for the team, for program, and for us.

Have to give credit to two Nebraska players:

Adrian Martinez - Was everything we hoped he wasn't, great player and I hope he's okay so we can beat him next year.

Antonio Reed - Brilliant decision-making from him. Should probably stay off twitter.

yeah, i actually think our coaches called a really ****ing good game after it became clear how physical the fuskers were upfront. they scripted what we needed to do to steal that win: shorten the game, stay close, and take shots when you can. especially after the half, the adjustments were really good. i thought we were dead at the half-- watching us get mauled upfront on both sides of the ball. watching our guys miss tackles. watching montez get clobbered over and over. the Buffs did what they needed to do, in one of the most hostile environments in football, against a team that has been a nightmare for us.

that was a big ****ing win for mm, for the team, for program, and for us.

And almost aggressive decision worked out, other than that laughably awful option play.

Back