What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - Colorado vs TCU: Sko Buffs!!!

Didn’t your “model” have TCU winning? 🤔
My biggest bet of the day was Over 59.5. After put my money down, the lines moved at several books. I also had substantial funds on Colorado Over 0.5 points in the 1Q and 20.5 points in the game. Model suggested that the worst lines were the totals.

It was right. So… shut the fvck up. You still owe me money.

My biggest bet of the day was Over 59.5. After put my money down, the lines moved at several books. I also had substantial funds on Colorado Over 0.5 points in the 1Q and 20.5 points in the game. Model suggested that the worst lines were the totals.

I bet $5 on Colorado +20.5

I Understand Will Ferrell GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:

I parlayed the money line and the over for a nice gain

Anybody know if @Liver is still alive?
I’ve drink my body weight in alcohol and it is only 8p here. And it was hard to achieve as at the game all I drank was topo Chico and that is the first of these I have ever consumed. I am hiding in a cool dark place preparing for our next assault on the state of Texas. My phone has no charge. I am down to 300 cash and I am on my 3rd buff t shirt of the day. Also sun burn.

We comin’…

I’ve drink my body weight in alcohol and it is only 8p here. And it was hard to achieve as at the game all I drank was topo Chico and that is the first of these I have ever consumed. I am hiding in a cool dark place preparing for our next assault on the state of Texas. My phone has no charge. I am down to 300 cash and I am on my 3rd buff t shirt of the day. Also sun burn.

We comin’…

Topo Chico is the BEST!

We comin’…

images (4).jpeg

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
Probably too emotional for most and I'm sorry in advance. But wow today was a whirlwind. From waking up and seeing Prime this, CU that, Prime that, CU this, on Gameday and Big Noon back and forth, it felt surreal.

It felt surreal watching interviews of coach Prime and nearly being brought to tears from how he spoke about this university.

It felt surreal watching this team stuff TCU on the first drive for a 3 and out and then immediately marching down the field for a score.

It felt surreal watching our Buffs going back and forth with TCU and not feeling the sense of doom that I have felt in years past watching us go down by 1, 2, 3, scores knowing we had no chance to come back.

It felt surreal watching this team get the ball back with less than 7 minutes left and thinking "I'm confident that this team can go down the field and score"

It felt surreal as Dylan Edwards crossed that goal line and tears started rolling because we went from the laughing stock of college football for the last 19 years, to a team that can compete with 99% of power 5 teams.

It felt surreal knowing that a lot of us have stuck with this team for all these years when we had every reason not to and we finally have coach that cares, a coach that is talented enough, and team that wants it enough.

I love all of you members (except for the fusker tools, see you pu**ies next week) and all of you lurkers.

Fight CU

Probably too emotional for most and I'm sorry in advance. But wow today was a whirlwind. From waking up and seeing Prime this, CU that, Prime that, CU this, on Gameday and Big Noon back and forth, it felt surreal.

It felt surreal watching interviews of coach Prime and nearly being brought to tears from how he spoke about this university.

It felt surreal watching this team stuff TCU on the first drive for a 3 and out and then immediately marching down the field for a score.

It felt surreal watching our Buffs going back and forth with TCU and not feeling the sense of doom that I have felt in years past watching us go down by 1, 2, 3, scores knowing we had no chance to come back.

It felt surreal watching this team get the ball back with less than 7 minutes left and thinking "I'm confident that this team can go down the field and score"

It felt surreal as Dylan Edwards crossed that goal line and tears started rolling because we went from the laughing stock of college football for the last 19 years, to a team that can compete with 99% of power 5 teams.

It felt surreal knowing that a lot of us have stuck with this team for all these years when we had every reason not to and we finally have coach that cares, a coach that is talented enough, and team that wants it enough.

I love all of you members (except for the fusker tools, see you pu**ies next week) and all of you lurkers.

Fight CU
Well said!

Buffs knew they were the better team from the jump. Crazy to watch that transformation over the offseason.
Yep. Frankly, if the Buffs had caught some balls they normally do and Arden hadn't drawn that flag on 3rd & 12 our Buffs would have won fairly comfortably today. This team has real potential to be good. Edit: Also had those 1st game special teams breakdowns with the blocked kick & KO return which led to 14 points.

Back