What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - CU at Washington

Tad at halftime:
"So guys, are we planning on scoring 70 points this half to win? No? Then maybe we should play some MFing defense."
D not the problem, we should consider scoring against the worst D in the pac-12

Swell half guys. Really showed up ready to play.

This is what we always do after a decent run of a nice win or two. And it's why we end up playing an extra game in Las Vegas. The top 4 have an ability on the road in conference play that we have never really had (feel free to make me eat my words in the second half).

Good thing Tad Boyle coached teams are known for coming out of the half hot.. As bad as the offense was the D was worse. Although transition points off bad turnovers contributed to the score. Washington plays the way I wish CU would. Presses and gets out and transition and offensively drives to the rim. Don't think CU has the personal to play that way offensively at least. Still have never understood why they don't press more given how many guys they play

I feel like this place is just cursed. We always play flat here. One thing is for sure: UW is gonna be really good over the next couple years. Team full of guys with offensive skills, able to create and finish. Some of our lineups, it feels like we have one legit scoring threat and 4 guys hoping for a random open look. It's hard to watch.

Are you high?
We scored 46 in the first half against the statistical scoring defense leader in the conference last sunday.

We just scored 33 against the statistical basement of the conference tonight.

Offense is the issue. Period.

Maybe, if we didn't turn over the ball / take **** for shots / miss 2 out of every 3 shots, they wouldn't have so many transition points.

I feel like this place is just cursed. We always play flat here. One thing is for sure: UW is gonna be really good over the next couple years. Team full of guys with offensive skills, able to create and finish. Some of our lineups, it feels like we have one legit scoring threat and 4 guys hoping for a random open look. It's hard to watch.
How is this not coaching?

We scored 46 in the first half against the statistical scoring defense leader in the conference last sunday.

We just scored 33 against the statistical basement of the conference tonight.

Offense is the issue. Period.
Your analysis is rather one sided.

Not sure if it's our terrible offense or terrible defense, but every team seems to get multiple easy wide open baskets and we hardly seem to get any. Not just in this game

Watching this game is like...
RightSelfassuredCentipede

Sorry, but the problem is that we have players getting big minutes that just plain suck about 75% of the time.

Back