What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread - CU at Washington

Unfortunately, it is more likely that we play like this on the road than not. We just aren't a cohesive team at times. Especially on the road.

Sorry, but the problem is that we have players getting big minutes that just plain suck about 75% of the time.
This. Tad needs to tighten up the lineup. We actually looked like a competent dare I say talented basketball team at the beginning of the game and then the subs started pouring in and the game went to sh**

This. Tad needs to tighten up the lineup. We actually looked like a competent dare I say talented basketball team at the beginning of the game and then the subs started pouring in and the game went to sh**
Disturbing thing is he never figures that out.

Apparently we've never seen a high pick and roll before tonight.

At least there'll be A LOT of tape on it.

????? Wasn't it subs that saved the day vs Oregon?

I'm way behind because I'm streaming since the game isn't available on TV in San Francisco, but Yaz needs to learn to shoot. He'd be great if he was a clutch 3 guy.

We desperately need a PG/G who can create and slash, too much standing around the perimeter and dribble hand offs. As of now Scott / perimeter jumpers is our entire offense

Dom needs to be more aggressive. Give Talton's minutes to Yaz. At least he plays with a sense of urgency and isn't giving up on plays and looking dejected every time he screws up

UW scored 11 above their average and we scored 5 above what they're allowing.
And again, how many of their points came off of our god awful offense, especially in the 1st half?

Fouling with 1:32 and a 7 pt deficit was also a brilliant move.

within 7 pts, 1:32 left and you FOUL?

Somedays, I don't understand tad.
I agree. Coaching down the stretch was terrible. Talton played way too often and looked like **** the entire game. He had 1pt I think. Tad has problems calling timeouts when teams go on runs. I don't get it. Utah and this game, poor clock management. Our defense was lazy and team looked shook in the paint.

Back