What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU Buffs host Washington State

Wondering if we a little noisy on the court. Refs are not partial our way at all. Bad call on XT
We're not noisy on the court at all. I've heard the occasional '****' after a foul but it's pretty rare and I don't think they intend it at the ref. If anyone does get too worked up Ski is always the first one to calm the player down and he'll talk to the ref and help the player out.

We are gonna have to deal with the announcers spending entire segments of the game on spencer the whole rest of the season aren't we.

I'm sorry, but Hopkins looks totally disinterested out there. TOs, lazy D...

We're poised to lose this. Scott with no points. Not because of him, but because we're not even looking to get him the ball.

Wazzu's style of play is just garbage. Ken Bone is awful. And yet, we're just following along.

23-20 buffs at half. Some good from King and XJ. But offense looking horrendous overall. Scott with 0 pts. Remember how our best player was shut down in the first half against WSU in WA? Ya its happening again at home.

Hardly went in expecting a masterpiece, but yuck. Scott needs to be involved and not taking a back seat to Jordan Railey.

Back