What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU @ Utah

Other than Carlon, we're shooting 7/19 for the half. But he's 1/9. Ugh.

22-19 Buffs at the half. Embarrassing performance - unfortunately it's typical of teams after a week off.

Two bank threes? **** me.

No ****. The crazy thing was that neither one hit the glass anywhere near the height of the rim (both were over 2 feet above the rim). The angle of the second bank three was even more unbelievable.

I REALLY like our "institutional" ad this year! :thumbsup:

Nate is doing his level best to keep Utah in the game. :bang:

yikes, i don't get to watch many CU games on TV out here, but we are not an NCAA tourney team. at least what i'm seeing today. i know we've played better (i've seen it), but good teams don't make so many bad mistakes...repeatedly.

Does Larry Krystkowiak teach his players to fall down after every three point attempt? They seem to do it every time they shoot a jumper.

Adams. Most disappointing player of the year.

And yet Boyle keeps trying to give him more minutes hoping that getting into "the flow" will help him. I think he's had enough playing time this year to show that he's been a disappointment so far.

yikes, i don't get to watch many CU games on TV out here, but we are not an NCAA tourney team. at least what i'm seeing today. i know we've played better (i've seen it), but good teams don't make so many bad mistakes...repeatedly.

While I don't agree with you, I don't disagree with you either. Try to make sense out of that.

If we lose this I think it would be as bad to us as it was for them losing to us in Football.

If I see Roberson fade away out of the low post again, I'm going to lose it. The up and under is there all day... all day.

Last edited:
Back