What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU @ Utah

That was brutal, but at least we got the W. I was nervous about this game - a week off, possibly overlooking Utah in anticipation of next week, plus Utah remembering the 40 point loss.

glad I missed the game, but even happier that we won a game where we played like ****.

That was such an embarrassing showing. Thank god we got out of there with a win. Let's hope they got the ugly out and will show up ready to play next week.

Zona barely beat Utah at home last Saturday (tied with 2 minutes left), and Washington only won at Utah 57-53. This was ugly, but a road win is a road win. As others have pointed out, it's a good sign that we can win while playing like ****. We'll be ready to play on Thursday. 18-8 (10-4) Go Buffs!

Cu's offense was ugly and brutal but they won. Carlon Brown and the rest of the buffs are going to have to pick it up on offense and quick, cal and stanford coming to town.

Carlon will get it back on this home stand and keep it going for the rest of the season. Which will be a while.

This is one of those times when I agree with the saying "a win is a win."

A win is a win is a win ... especially (for this team) on the road. :thumbsup:

Oh ... and to whoever neg repped me (anonymously) for (apparently) criticizing Nate's play early in the second half ... go fark yourself. :moon:

Grow a sack and identify yourself ... or better yet do it in the thread itself.

Cowardly POS.

one thing I've noticed, CU plays a lot harder basketball on their thursday games. Hopefully this helps us at Oregon, becuase we absolutely have to win out if we want any chance of going to the NCAA tournament, mainly because of seeding in the Pac 12 tourny. winning out would likely get us a 2 seed, which would help us make it to the Pac 12 championship game

The game was aired down here as well, so I watched most of it.

-- We played to their level and at their pace for the whole first half. That changed a bit in the 2nd. I bet Tad chewed some ass at the half.

-- Roberson is a beast, pure and simple.

-- I think the performance of 2 frosh in the 2nd half may have saved this game for the Buffs. Ski and the Mayor made things happen, and in doing so, changed the style of the game. Kudo's to the youngsters, this W's for you. Now, I'm not discounting Dre's efforts. He played pretty well for the whole game.

-- I'd love to know what's up with Adams. Is he afraid to make mistakes, and in doing so, plays tentative and thereby does make misques? And if we're not gonna get any more from him, is there a chance he doesn't stick around for next year? I hope he stays because I think he's got the talent, but I can't figure this guy out.

-- Hit our free throws down the stretch, in a close road game. It's a good sign that the team is developing poise and learning how to win.

-- A win is a win. Keeps the pressure on the other teams in the league.

The game was aired down here as well, so I watched most of it.

-- We played to there level and at their pace for the whole first half. That changed a bit in the 2nd. I bet Tad chewed some ass at the half.

-- Roberson is a beast, pure and simple.

-- I think the performance of 2 frosh in the 2nd half may have saved this game for the Buffs. Ski and the Mayor made things happen, and in doing so, changed the style of the game. Kudo's to the youngsters, this W's for you. Now, I'm not discounting Dre's efforts. He played pretty well for the whole game.

-- I'd love to know what's up with Adams. Is afraid to make mistakes, and in doing so, plays tentative and thereby does make misques? And if we're not gonna get any more from him, is there a chance he doesn't stick around for next year? I hope he stays because I think he's got the talent, but I can't figure this guy out.

-- Hit our free throws down the stretch, in a close road game. It's a good sign that the team is developing poise and learning how to win.

-- A win is a win. Keeps the pressure on the other teams in the league.
Interesting, I thought Ski was a primary reason Utah came back from the 9 point deficit. He was pushing the pace and getting into the lane, but was out of control and basically gave away about 3 straight possessions on wild shots. Completely agree on Dinwiddie though. The line doesn't look great with 9 points, but he came through at the right times and really helped prevent momentum from swinging too far Utah's way. He's gonna be a special player next year!

Ski was (and has been of late) a bit out of control. He hit a few baskets, and iirc, got to the line. I think his activity helped open things up, while also speeding up the game.

A win is a win is a win ... especially (for this team) on the road. :thumbsup:

Oh ... and to whoever neg repped me (anonymously) for (apparently) criticizing Nate's play early in the second half ... go fark yourself. :moon:

Grow a sack and identify yourself ... or better yet do it in the thread itself.

Cowardly POS.

Pay your 15 bucks and no one's rep is anonymous.

assuming that Cal takes care of business against Oregon State, we will be all alone in 3rd place and here is the best news. The worst we can finish is 7th in the Pac:12. Not bad for the preseason #11 team.

Roberson trying to take the game over....GO Andre

4b2008ca-527a-a623.jpg

Back